ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Online Application Questions- Visa Type and Absence Details

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Canada-2019
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

FLR(M) Online Application Questions- Visa Type and Absence Details

Post by Canada-2019 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:47 pm

I'm renewing my spouse visa and just have a couple of questions on the online application I haven't seen directly addressed here yet:

1: What type of visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK? You can find out this information on the document which shows you are allowed to be in the UK

-Visit

-Work

-Study

-Family

-EEA residence permit or card

-Settlement

I have already answered this 2 questions previously, by indicating that I have spouse/partner further leave to remain..do I pick family or settlement?-

2. Absence Details- how far back do they want me to go? For instance, I originally came to the UK on a Tier 5 Youth Mobility visa, which lasted for 2 years. I then got married and went on a spouse visa for the last 2.5 years. Should I be covering the last 4.5 years, or only since my last visa renewal? I travel a significant amount for work, so there would be 50+ entries.

Thanks in advance for any help.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLR(M) Online Application Questions- Visa Type and Absence Details

Post by seagul » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Canada-2019 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:47 pm

1. pick family or settlement

2. only since my last visa renewal
also there is no absence threshold
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.