ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My wife wants divorce

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

prince_grung

Need some help guys

Post by prince_grung » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:13 pm

Hi guys i came to uk on dec 2018 on spouse visa now it been 6 month my wife is pregnent but since few days we are not very happy couple i dont want to make any negative effect to my unborn baby so i decide to divorce with her do i have to go back to my country(nepal) if i get divorce i want to stay in uk but if there is no otherway then i am happy to go back to my country kindly give me some info thankyou guys stay happy

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Need some help guys

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:18 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Need some help guys

Post by seagul » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:19 pm

First try to reconcile your differences informally because many times temporary/minor arguments or misunderstandings which can be easily resolved create such inconveniences which might not be estimated.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

prince_grung

Need some help guys

Post by prince_grung » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:41 pm

I came in uk as a dependent last year on 2018 my wife is pregnent and we are having a baby boy very soon but i am totally in shock when my wife is no more my wife may be she has a boyfriend or whatever now i am thinking of divorce i am originally from nepal and i am confused that do i have to go back to my country if i divorce her pleaselet me know i will be thankful to u guys

prince_grung

My wife wants divorce

Post by prince_grung » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:43 pm

Not in a good mood while posting this topic i came to uk on december 2018 in spouse visa me and my partner have a new born baby born in uk few days ago but my partner is not happy and she wants to divorce me i am just confused if we divorce do i have to leave uk or i can change my visa to any other kind so that i can stay in uk legally need a advice thankyou very much

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: My wife wants divorce

Post by Zerubbabel » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:58 pm

Sorry for that :(

Once you divorce, that change of circumstances has to be reported to the Home Office:

https://www.gov.uk/visas-when-you-separate-or-divorce

For that point, you have either to leave the UK to qualify under a route of your own like a Tier 2 or similar.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:04 pm

Topics merged.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:04 pm

prince_grung wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:43 pm
Not in a good mood while posting this topic i came to uk on december 2018 in spouse visa me and my partner have a new born baby born in uk few days ago but my partner is not happy and she wants to divorce me i am just confused if we divorce do i have to leave uk or i can change my visa to any other kind so that i can stay in uk legally need a advice thankyou very much
You should be able to submit a FLR(FP) Parent route application.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-flrfp
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.