ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Intended date of travel on visa form

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

swar_99
Newly Registered
India

Intended date of travel on visa form

Post by swar_99 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:57 pm

I have made a tier 4 visa application (online). I have yet to attend my appointment. I was wondering if intended date of arrival in UK will create a problem. I have mistakenly put it as: 5th December and my course start date is 13 Jan so it exceeds 1 month. All my documents are perfect and I am panicking about my visa decision. Is this a major mistake? Kindly provide me some guidance. Thanking you!!

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Intended date of travel on visa form

Post by Zerubbabel » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:05 pm

swar_99 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:57 pm
I have made a tier 4 visa application (online). I have yet to attend my appointment. I was wondering if intended date of arrival in UK will create a problem. I have mistakenly put it as: 5th December and my course start date is 13 Jan so it exceeds 1 month. All my documents are perfect and I am panicking about my visa decision. Is this a major mistake? Kindly provide me some guidance. Thanking you!!
Hard to tell really. I have seen cases where they contact the applicant to ask to correct the date. Usually they do that if it is the only issue in the application and it's obvious it's a typo.