ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr m after fiance visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

javaidahmad86
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

flr m after fiance visa

Post by javaidahmad86 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:05 pm

i have just completed my first flr m after fiance visa, but after completing the online form, i have paid the fee as well. now i came to know that i have made 2 mistakes , but the system dosnt allow me to edit anymore.
is there any way to edit? or cancel the application or any number to call?

geoeng
Canada

Re: flr m after fiance visa

Post by geoeng » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:22 am

javaidahmad86 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:05 pm
is there any way to edit?
No, unfortunately, no way to edit the submitted application that I am aware of.
javaidahmad86 wrote:
or cancel the application?
You can withdraw the application, however, there are no refunds on application fees for application made within the UK.
javaidahmad86 wrote:
any number to call?
You can contact UKVI, for a fee usually, I am not sure if they will let you make changes to your application. Depending on the mistake, you may be able to clarify what was incorrect and what the correct information is in a cover letter submitted with your supporting documents. No guarantee this will work but this would hopefully flag up the issue to whoever is assessing your application and hopefully they would give you a chance to correct it. Use the form linked below to find the contact details for UKVI for your situation:
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:26 am

javaidahmad86 wrote:
i have just completed my first flr m after fiance visa, but after completing the online form, i have paid the fee as well. now i came to know that i have made 2 mistakes , but the system dosnt allow me to edit anymore.
Explain error and give correct answers in a cover letter.

javaidahmad86
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by javaidahmad86 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:57 pm

geoeng wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:22 am
javaidahmad86 wrote:
is there any way to edit?
No, unfortunately, no way to edit the submitted application that I am aware of.
javaidahmad86 wrote:
or cancel the application?
You can withdraw the application, however, there are no refunds on application fees for application made within the UK.
javaidahmad86 wrote:
any number to call?
You can contact UKVI, for a fee usually, I am not sure if they will let you make changes to your application. Depending on the mistake, you may be able to clarify what was incorrect and what the correct information is in a cover letter submitted with your supporting documents. No guarantee this will work but this would hopefully flag up the issue to whoever is assessing your application and hopefully they would give you a chance to correct it. Use the form linked below to find the contact details for UKVI for your situation:
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

thanks for your reply.
got couple of questions.
do i need to submit tenancy agreement and wedding photos as the online system does not ask for this? maybe because i have provided them when applied for fiance visa and now got british marriage certificate.

one of my monthly wage was paid to my account after 2 months with a reference, is it ok ?

javaidahmad86
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by javaidahmad86 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:59 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:26 am
javaidahmad86 wrote:
Explain error and give correct answers in a cover letter.
thanks for your reply.
got couple of questions.
do i need to submit tenancy agreement and wedding photos as the online system does not ask for this? maybe because i have provided them when applied for fiance visa and now got british marriage certificate.

one of my monthly wage was paid to my account after 2 months with a reference, is it ok ?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:43 pm

javaidahmad86 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:59 pm
thanks for your reply.
got couple of questions.
Each application is dealt on its own merit means you have to resubmit all the necessary documents despite the checklist doesn't ask.
javaidahmad86 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:59 pm
Employer letter should clarify it.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.