ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cash Saving Route Success Rate

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

boy2017

Cash Saving Route Success Rate

Post by boy2017 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:08 pm

Hi Members,

I was wondering about the success rate of Cash Saving route. Have applied using cash saving from Employment and Sale of Property (un-leased) waited 06 months for first part of deposit in to the bank while for proceeds from property sale (i.e. held for moe than 12months in my name) have applied straight away as soon as got the receipts in the bank account. Myself being the husband residing in Pakistan.

(PKR withdrew and deposited in GBP account same day with proof of exchange, hope that's not the issue - for proceeds from property sale)

Waiting for decision since past 75wd (i.e. 15weeks) have got not-straightforward email on 58th wd. Haven't yet escalated the case.

Would appreciate if respectable members can share their views.

Thanks.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Cash Saving Route Success Rate

Post by seagul » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:52 pm

Sale proceeds of property aren't needed to stay in account for next 6 months rather you can apply within 6 months from the date of selling property. Preferably you shouldn't have withdrawn the funds from that PKR account until gets the decision because caseworker might contact your PKR bank.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

boy2017

Post by boy2017 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:02 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:52 pm
Sale proceeds of property aren't needed to stay in account for next 6 months rather you can apply within 6 months from the date of selling property. Preferably you shouldn't have withdrawn the funds from that PKR account until gets the decision because caseworker might contact your PKR bank.
Thank you Seagul for your response.

I have provided both the bank statements (i.e. PKR & GBP).

What are your views about success rate of Cash Saving route. My fear is, it has been 15 weeks now and i have already got No-Straightforward email on 58th WD, havent heard anything since then from UKVI. May be the only straight-forward case is sponsor working single job in UK and sponsoring spouse.

Confused i am little bit in that manner.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:11 pm

boy2017 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:02 pm
seagul wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:52 pm
Thank you Seagul for your response.

I have provided both the bank statements (i.e. PKR & GBP).

What are your views about success rate of Cash Saving route. My fear is, it has been 15 weeks now and i have already got No-Straightforward email on 58th WD, havent heard anything since then from UKVI. May be the only straight-forward case is sponsor working single job in UK and sponsoring spouse.

Confused i am little bit in that manner.
If you have provided the GBP account as well where the money was actually moved in then you are relatively safe. Also no one can predict the decision. Perhaps UKVI is investigating the genuiness & legality of these funds and because these were generated & held outside of UK and that is why they need more time.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

boy2017

Post by boy2017 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:31 pm

Thank you seagull.

I also wonder what if this delay has been caused by my previous visit visa refusals which I eventually turned in to the subsequent visa grants twice and visited uk twice during past years 17 and 18.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:18 pm

boy2017 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:31 pm
Thank you seagull.

I also wonder what if this delay has been caused by my previous visit visa refusals which I eventually turned in to the subsequent visa grants twice and visited uk twice during past years 17 and 18.
HO claims each application is treated on its own merit. Would not be bothered about the previous refusals as you stated most recent applications were granted, not just once but twice.
Seeing how long you have waited, might be a good time to ask for status of application and or involve MP.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:11 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:18 pm
involve MP
No MPs till 17th December, as Parliament is dissolved and we are in the middle of a General Election campaign.
MPs' Guide to Procedure: End of a Parliament and dissolution wrote:When Parliament is dissolved, every seat in the House of Commons becomes vacant. You’re no longer an MP and mustn’t use this title. The House and IPSA issue detailed guidance before dissolution for MPs and their staff. The facilities that the House provides are no longer available to you from 5pm on the day of dissolution.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

boy2017

Post by boy2017 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:18 am

Thank you for your valuable views guys.

I have been reading in this forum that calling them or emailing them has nearly no use as the standard response thru call-center staff will be received. is that right? would it make any difference if we escalate thru call or email does this really work? I have seen some people suggested that MPs involvement really works but as mentioned by the fellow member the parliament has been dissolved so no luck.

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:29 am

boy2017 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:18 am
I have been reading in this forum that calling them or emailing them has nearly no use as the standard response thru call-center staff will be received. is that right? would it make any difference if we escalate thru call or email does this really work?
It might make a difference; won't know for sure unless you try. Not trying to escalate it will definitely make no difference.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:02 am

boy2017 wrote:
Thank you seagull.

If you have honestly & fully declared these refusals & visa grants on the application despite HO should have it on their record then it will cause no effect.

boy2017

Post by boy2017 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:59 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:02 am
boy2017 wrote:
Thank you seagull.

If you have honestly & fully declared these refusals & visa grants on the application despite HO should have it on their record then it will cause no effect.
Oh yes I have happily disclosed their silly mistakes in refusing me visit visa 5 times along with the copies of refusal letters and the silly reasons on application form.

However, I have feel like I probably haven't sent as much document as I should have. e.g

- My British wife and British son (almost 3yo) left Pakistan on 20th June and I submitted online application on 31st July. I haven't provided any proof of communication during these few days but yes cover letter from my sponsor (wife).

-haven't provided my annual income tax return as that was not yet due (due in September 19) but yes have provided my salary certificate from employer showing my length of service, position title and detailed salary.

- my property was not leased by government it was the acquired from the builder over the period and held in my name since 2017 sent possession letter and utility bill having my name on it to prove the ownership and length of holding. Sale agreement notarized showing detail of payments made by purchaser cross referred in my bank statement.

- perfect a1 skill ielts and valid tb from designated medical center for UKVI. Police certificate photos together in Europe tours, far eastern countries together and with son also. My sons birth certificate who born in uk his passport copy my name on my wife's passport and my son's passport too.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:34 pm

boy2017 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:59 pm

- My British wife and British son (almost 3yo) left Pakistan on 20th June and I submitted online application on 31st July. I haven't provided any proof of communication during these few days but yes cover letter from my sponsor (wife).
Ideally the relevant proofs of communication such as whatsapp calls/chat logs should have sent for that duration
boy2017 wrote:
-haven't provided my annual income tax return as that was not yet due (due in September 19) but yes have provided my salary certificate from employer showing my length of service, position title and detailed salary.
These all were not needed if you are using cash savings/sale proceeds
boy2017 wrote:
- my property was not leased by government it was the acquired from the builder over the period and held in my name since 2017 sent possession letter and utility bill having my name on it to prove the ownership and length of holding. Sale agreement notarized showing detail of payments made by purchaser cross referred in my bank statement.
More likely the above documents were also not needed because your sale proceeds stayed longer than 6 months in account which means you were covered by cash saving route for which you only need bank statements holding these funds. Still no harm if you have attached those documents.
boy2017 wrote:
- perfect a1 skill ielts and valid tb from designated medical center for UKVI.
fine
boy2017 wrote:
Police certificate photos together in Europe tours, far eastern countries together and with son also. My sons birth certificate who born in uk his passport copy my name on my wife's passport and my son's passport too.
Because of these above the caseworker might not make any issue for not attaching the chat/call history for the period from june-july.

Your

boy2017

Post by boy2017 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:02 pm

boy2017 wrote:
boy2017 wrote:
More likely the above documents were also not needed because your sale proceeds stayed longer than 6 months in account which means you were covered by cash saving route for which you only need bank statements holding these funds. Still no harm if you have attached those documents.
Thank you seagull for much valuable views of yours really appreciate that.
The slight correction in above that the sale proceeds from sale of my unleased property doesn't sit for 6months in my bank account. I straight away used them to apply for the visa being the property held in my name for over 12months, it has got deposited in June and July and I applied end of July. However, since the decision is being delayed It may be over 6months to these funds by 2nd week of January 2020.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:09 pm

boy2017 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:02 pm

Thank you seagull for much valuable views of yours really appreciate that.
The slight correction in above that the sale proceeds from sale of my unleased property doesn't sit for 6months in my bank account.
boy2017 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:08 pm
cash saving from Employment and Sale of Property (un-leased) waited 06 months for first part of deposit in to the bank
Your first post was saying that. But still through sale proceeds you have met the criteria because you have applied within 6 months.

boy2017

Post by boy2017 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:00 am

Thank you.

One more question, since we have got the not-straight forward email and this is taking longer than expected. My Wife and Son are travelling to Pakistan for two months to attend family event and to be with me. I have mentioned in the application that my Wife and Son has moved back to UK since my Son's school is yet to start (i.e. around March somewhere)

Is there any problem i can expect due to the above arrangements? Further, considering our case how likely are the chances my wife may get contacted for an Interview and what if she found unreachable due to travel?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:11 pm

boy2017 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:00 am
Thank you.

One more question, since we have got the not-straight forward email and this is taking longer than expected. My Wife and Son are travelling to Pakistan for two months to attend family event and to be with me. I have mentioned in the application that my Wife and Son has moved back to UK since my Son's school is yet to start (i.e. around March somewhere)

Is there any problem i can expect due to the above arrangements? Further, considering our case how likely are the chances my wife may get contacted for an Interview and what if she found unreachable due to travel?
they can certainly visit you during the application process because if ukvi caseworker need anything then he/she will contact you on given email/phone number (make sure roaming is on/bought)

boy2017

Post by boy2017 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:39 am

Thank you. Does it comes under the definition of circumstances changed? Should we inform them that sponsor is travelling? As I have seen some people have been invited for interviews at vfs location. Little worry about that.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:47 pm

boy2017 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:39 am
Thank you. Does it comes under the definition of circumstances changed?
Should we inform them that sponsor is travelling?
NO & NO

boy2017

Post by boy2017 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:50 am

Many Thanks Seagull your views are much in correlation to my barrister I'm glad.

He is of the view to escalate after further 4weeks of wait (I'm at 16weeks atm) since they have responded me within 60 working days that my case isn't straight forward. Do you also agree on that?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:12 pm

boy2017 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:50 am
Many Thanks Seagull your views are much in correlation to my barrister I'm glad.

He is of the view to escalate after further 4weeks of wait (I'm at 16weeks atm) since they have responded me within 60 working days that my case isn't straight forward. Do you also agree on that?
simply wait and see

boy2017

Post by boy2017 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:14 am

seagul wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:12 pm
boy2017 wrote:

simply wait and see
Dear Seagul,

the wait is finally over and here is the update. Would like to thank you for your listening ear and helping mind and soul.

pdate:

Online submission 31st July 2019.
Bio-metric enrolled: 06th August 2019.
Email confirmation: 24th August 2019.
Not straight forward: 24th October 2019 (i.e. 58th working day)
Escalataion: No escalation at all.
Call for collection: 10th Dec 2019.
Outcome: Visa granted Alhamdulilah! 12th Dec 2019 - 11- Jan 2020
Total: 91 working days
No call, no inquiry, no movement at all.
No decision made email.
Applied through Category D (while living in Pakistan)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:08 am

boy2017 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:14 am
seagul wrote:
boy2017 wrote:

simply wait and see
Dear Seagul,

the wait is finally over and here is the update. Would like to thank you for your listening ear and helping mind and soul.

pdate:

No decision made email.
Congratulations :)

boy2017

Post by boy2017 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:32 am

seagul wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:08 am
boy2017 wrote:
seagul wrote:
boy2017 wrote:

simply wait and see
Dear Seagul,

pdate:

No decision made email.

Thank you!

Kindly give me the suggestions as i am preparing to travel in first week of January 2020. Would appreciate your further guidance please.

Rgrds,

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:39 am

boy2017 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:32 am
seagul wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:08 am
boy2017 wrote:
seagul wrote:

simply wait and see
Dear Seagul,

pdate:

No decision made email.

Thank you!

Kindly give me the suggestions as i am preparing to travel in first week of January 2020. Would appreciate your further guidance please.

Rgrds,
Simply travel within 30 days of the entry clearance vignette and collect your remaining visa on BRP card from postoffice. Just keep handy the copy of your marriage certificate & TB test even expired.

boy2017

Post by boy2017 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:46 am

Alright!

And what are do i need to do once entered in to the UK, like bank account and all stuff?