ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Replies for application status by email

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Stanina
Ireland

No Replies for application status by email

Post by Stanina » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:49 am

I have applied in September 2018 and in June Received 2nd Stage letter.
After the acknowledgement there was request for additional bank statements, which I provided and ask for confirmation.
Received reply in December 2018 that all documents were received.That was only reply I've received from citizenshipinfo@justice.ie.
For all other emails regarding status with reference number it is just automatic reply
"If your email is not related to citizenship no further response will issue to you and no further action will be taken on your query. "
and nobody never replied back to me.

Am I am the only one not receiving status updates by email?
Should I be worried that I even don't receive reply templates "Your application is being processed... some cases might take more time than usual..."?

Ezz
Newly Registered
Turkey

Re: No Replies for application status by email

Post by Ezz » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:22 pm

Stanina wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:49 am
I have applied in September 2018 and in June Received 2nd Stage letter.
After the acknowledgement there was request for additional bank statements, which I provided and ask for confirmation.
Received reply in December 2018 that all documents were received.That was only reply I've received from citizenshipinfo@justice.ie.
For all other emails regarding status with reference number it is just automatic reply
"If your email is not related to citizenship no further response will issue to you and no further action will be taken on your query. "
and nobody never replied back to me.

Am I am the only one not receiving status updates by email?
Should I be worried that I even don't receive reply templates "Your application is being processed... some cases might take more time than usual..."?

When did you last sent an email? If it's not recently maybe send again, because they are replying all emails in a day now. Hope you get a reply soon!

Stanina
Ireland

Post by Stanina » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Last email about status was sent few days ago :(

Omad24
Afghanistan

Post by Omad24 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:57 pm

I would send another email

If no reply or standard copy and paste. I would send a letter to them by post

altalb
Albania

Post by altalb » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:13 am

I don't think you need to worry, it happened to me and my husband a couple of times too. All I did was resending the same email after a couple of weeks and got replies. I think they receive so many emails that some of them just fall through the cracks.