ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can we show the UK exp & previous earning as 2 diff 12 m

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

arvinthseran
Newly Registered

Can we show the UK exp & previous earning as 2 diff 12 m

Post by arvinthseran » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:17 pm

hi all,
This forum is really looking helpful for me. got one small query in my mind.

i know i have to show 12 months consecutive salary proof in my past 15 months earning

1) Can i have my UK experience 12 months and previous earning 12 months period as different (every thing comes under the past 15 months period)?.
ex : UK experience is from AUG07 to JUL08 and
Previous earning is from MAY07 to APR08.

2) I need to show 2 earning UK and India can i show it in two different 12 months period as above.
ex : UK allowances is from AUG07 to JUL08 and
Indian salary is from MAY07 to APR08.

I saw the option for entering two different date for my UK and India earning in the point based calculator from the HO site http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator , this initiated this query in my mind, It would be great if you can answer this.

Cheers,

arunkumarprs

Re: Can we show the UK exp & previous earning as 2 diff

Post by arunkumarprs » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:19 am

UK Exp from Prev earnings can be obtained, if you have more than 16000 GBP as salary from UK(and India if dual salary) in the period you claim the prev earnings.

So you cannot have two different periods for this.

arvinthseran wrote:hi all,
This forum is really looking helpful for me. got one small query in my mind.

i know i have to show 12 months consecutive salary proof in my past 15 months earning

1) Can i have my UK experience 12 months and previous earning 12 months period as different (every thing comes under the past 15 months period)?.
ex : UK experience is from AUG07 to JUL08 and
Previous earning is from MAY07 to APR08.

2) I need to show 2 earning UK and India can i show it in two different 12 months period as above.
ex : UK allowances is from AUG07 to JUL08 and
Indian salary is from MAY07 to APR08.

I saw the option for entering two different date for my UK and India earning in the point based calculator from the HO site http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator , this initiated this query in my mind, It would be great if you can answer this.

Cheers,
WP to Tier1 - From UK

14 Jun 08 Appln Sent
16 Jun 08 HO Recd.
18 Jun 08 Fee deducted
21 Jun 08 Ref. No. Recd. (dated 17 Jun)
19 Aug 08 recv call from CW to collect docs
Ref. No. : PB309*

arvinthseran
Newly Registered

Post by arvinthseran » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:34 am

Thanks for your reply anyways can i show my dual earning in two different periods?. like

Indian salary is from MAY07 to APR08 and
UK allowances is from AUG07 to JUL08.

will they accept it (every thing comes under the past 15 months period)?.
because in this manner i am getting more points and also i find in the point based calculator from the HO site( http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator) ,
that they have two different date entry column to enter the date for my 2 earnings.

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:41 am

Indian salary is from MAY07 to APR08 and
UK allowances is from AUG07 to JUL08.
In essence you are trying to show earnings for 15 months period. This is not allowed. You can show earnings for only 12 months and not more.
because in this manner i am getting more points and also i find in the point based calculator from the HO site( http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator) , that they have two different date entry column to enter the date for my 2 earnings.
The 2 different date columns are present because they may be useful for candidates with 2 companies, or part time earnings, etc.

It is not applicable to you.

You can claim earnings for only 12 month period (from within last 15 months).