ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent looking forward for reply

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Professionhuman

Urgent looking forward for reply

Post by Professionhuman » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:20 pm

Please if you can guide as stuck with the following
Apply for child with spouse .
Form name applying to enter UK as child dependant of a parent who s applying for or already have permission to be in UK as partner (is this correct form)

Question parent detail section
1 father
Q what is father immigration status and then they have four options (they are currently applying for as permission to enter or remain in UK as partner of settle person .2 opt they have permission to enter or remain in UK as partner of settle person
3 they are currently applying for permission to enter or remain in UK as parent of settle child 4 they have parent 4 they have permission to enter or remain in UK as parent of settle child .
If I choose father (British) these option does suit or if choose mother then in end asking mother is employed or self employed ? .so confused with this part
Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent looking forward for reply

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:25 pm

Please desist from starting new topics with every urgent quesrion. Continue in the one you already have!!!

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.