ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa, some advice please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

M_shah77
Newly Registered

Spouse visa, some advice please

Post by M_shah77 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:38 am

Hi I just needed some major advise as I'm all new to this. I have applied for my wife's visa prority and at the time of application I provide full and accurate information and I was employed along with meeting the financial requirements. I have revived the ECO email and not heard since however I have been dismissed from my job un fairly which I am trying to raise this as a mattar but as far as the visa goes do I need to do something to Inform them or leave it as they may reject the application. Really worried any bit advise would really help and much appreciated??

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Spouse visa, some advice please

Post by seagul » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:49 am

If UKVI caseworker will call to your employer and wont find you there then it may affect the application. Better to speak to your trade union and fight if it was unfair dismissal.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

JayHussain
Mood:

Post by JayHussain » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:33 pm

M_shah77 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:38 am
Hi I just needed some major advise as I'm all new to this. I have applied for my wife's visa prority and at the time of application I provide full and accurate information and I was employed along with meeting the financial requirements. I have revived the ECO email and not heard since however I have been dismissed from my job un fairly which I am trying to raise this as a mattar but as far as the visa goes do I need to do something to Inform them or leave it as they may reject the application. Really worried any bit advise would really help and much appreciated??
Hey this is a tricky one because if the HO 'do' call your employer for verification & the employer claims that you are not there then that could be a real sticky situation for you. Maybe you should start the internal process of raising your grievance against the dismissal which should in effect mean that you are exhausting the internal procedure which means technically until your appeal has been heard you should still be classed as employed. However, my advice would be, get a lawyer to get them to give you the best advice. Good luck & sorry to hear you lost your job.

M_shah77
Newly Registered

Post by M_shah77 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:28 pm

Thank you for the reply much appreciated

JayHussain
Mood:

Post by JayHussain » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:17 pm

M_shah77 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:28 pm
Thank you for the reply much appreciated
No probs. I really wish you the best with it.