ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR settlement family members

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

techie1
Newly Registered

ILR settlement family members

Post by techie1 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:58 pm

Hi ,

I got ILR through 10 years long residence ,now i am planning to convert my wife and son(2 year old) as ILR dependents.
At present they are on Tier 4 visa staying in UK.
Please clarify the following.
what is the visa category for them?
How much fee?
mandatory docs list pls?

I read previous posts and came to know that single form is enough to convert both of them,so in this case can you please let me know how much is the fee?
Also to meet my wife English requirements UK NARIC certificate is ok ? or she need to take any B2 test.

Thanks in advance..

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: ILR settlement family members

Post by seagul » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:00 pm

The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

techie1
Newly Registered

Re: ILR settlement family members

Post by techie1 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:57 pm

techie1 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:58 pm
Hi ,

I got ILR through 10 years long residence ,now i am planning to convert my wife and son(2 year old) as ILR dependents.
At present they are on Tier 4 visa staying in UK.
Please clarify the following.

I read previous posts and came to know that single form of FLR(M)is enough to convert both of them,so in this case can you please let me know how much is the fee?
Also to meet my wife English requirements UK NARIC certificate is ok ? or she need to take any B2 test.

Thanks in advance..
Hi CR001,

Can you please reply me ..your replies are most helpful.

Many thanks