ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sanabibi123
Pakistan

Visitor visa

Post by sanabibi123 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:20 pm

Hi there please help my husband want to sponsor my mother from Pakistan to see my ill sister who got invasive stage 3 breast cancer and she 4 kids under 10 years old. But my doesn't have enough fund to call mother over.so can we attach the letter from her g.p stat that she ill and mom want to see her.
Also which documents we need and how fund should have in the bank account.and can we use joints account statements too.
Please help

sanabibi123
Pakistan

Visitor visa

Post by sanabibi123 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:44 pm

Hi there please help my husband want to sponsor my mother from Pakistan to see my ill sister who got diagnosis with invasive stage 3 breast cancer and she 4 kids under 10 years old. But my doesn't have enough fund to call mother over.so can we attach the letter from her g.p stat that she ill and mom want to see her.
Also which documents we need and how fund should have in the bank account.and can we use joints account statements too.
Please help

Singh_harv
India

Re: Visitor visa

Post by Singh_harv » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:11 pm

The ECO will look at your mother circumstances in her home country rather than your husbands.

You can mention that she will be travelling to visit your sister and attach your sisters documentation but then ECO will want to see her financial, social, family ties back home and will she return back after her visit.

If your husband doesn't have funds then how is she going to pay for visit?

Maxka

Re: Visitor visa

Post by Maxka » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:10 pm

You will have to show financial circumstances of your mother and give them evidences that she will go back...if you are the sponsor you will have to show them your bank accounts with enough funds to support her financially...if she is paying for all her expenses then her bank accounts showing enough funds...and you will have to show them her ties to pakistan...like property..house..children which shows that she will go back after her visit...