ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 entrepreneur accelerate settlement route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

javaidmr
Mood:

Tier 1 entrepreneur accelerate settlement route

Post by javaidmr » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:56 am

Dear all
I have couple of question related to subjected visa application submittal. Sorry for the long list.
1. i have get entry clearance at jan03, 2017 and entered UK at jan23, 2017 and my BRP expire date is may03, 2020. When should i submit my subjected application?
2. i have reached my 10 full time job creation from march 2019 and 12month of 10 continues job shall be completed upto feb2020. Kindly advice ref.1 question based on this scenario?
3) if i assume cut of date march 2020, i have 1 job for 29 month, added one more for 24 month, added one more 17 months, and added 6 more for 12 month. Ref q2, do i qualified for 10 job creation?

4. 10 jobs are based on two companies and one of them is registered within 6month from jan23, 2019. Is it ok?
5. One of my company register with VAT and all customer income and expenses through business bank account and his financial statement 100% reconciled with bank statement. but in my other company income and expenses are in cash not through bank account. Only director loan/ investment and few staff salary through bank account other all through cash. In this case my financial statement is not reconcile with bank statement. Is this be issue for me or what is the solution for this? my financial statement is due in 2 month, what you suggest how to made financial statement? bank statement must be submitted with financial statement?
5. my investment is by share purchase of the both companies which is updated in companies house and accordingly my accountant shall reflect this to financial statement. do still i should submit my companies bank statement or only letter from bank and my personal bank statement is enough to submit?
6. I have PBS dependent expiring BRP in july, 2020. Should i included there extension application along with my application or should i submit there application in june 2020.
7. I lost the lease agreement with my landlord and even my landlord not have the copy. Is it compulsory to attach lease agreement?
8. I am doing the business not similar to the one which i submited business plan at the time of entry clearance. Do i need to submit any clarification on it?
9. Can we change the type and nature of business during the last 12 month period?
10. I have changed some business activities from one type of biz to 2nd type of biz and changed the job position of some staff. for example i fired sales staff and appointed delivery drivers and labourers. I have read in the guideline that new employee should replace the leaving employee with same job position. What shall i do in this regards? coz i no more required sales staff instead i need new job position?
11. Please can you list it down all the documents to be attached.
12. If you don’t have answer all of these questions, never mind answer, please answer any or part of them.

javaidmr
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur accelerate settlement route

Post by javaidmr » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:15 pm

please anyone can answer

bigcaptain2020
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Post by bigcaptain2020 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:04 pm

javaidmr wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:56 am
Dear all
I have couple of question related to subjected visa application submittal. Sorry for the long list.
1. i have get entry clearance at jan03, 2017 and entered UK at jan23, 2017 and my BRP expire date is may03, 2020. When should i submit my subjected application?
2. i have reached my 10 full time job creation from march 2019 and 12month of 10 continues job shall be completed upto feb2020. Kindly advice ref.1 question based on this scenario?
3) if i assume cut of date march 2020, i have 1 job for 29 month, added one more for 24 month, added one more 17 months, and added 6 more for 12 month. Ref q2, do i qualified for 10 job creation?

4. 10 jobs are based on two companies and one of them is registered within 6month from jan23, 2019. Is it ok?
5. One of my company register with VAT and all customer income and expenses through business bank account and his financial statement 100% reconciled with bank statement. but in my other company income and expenses are in cash not through bank account. Only director loan/ investment and few staff salary through bank account other all through cash. In this case my financial statement is not reconcile with bank statement. Is this be issue for me or what is the solution for this? my financial statement is due in 2 month, what you suggest how to made financial statement? bank statement must be submitted with financial statement?
5. my investment is by share purchase of the both companies which is updated in companies house and accordingly my accountant shall reflect this to financial statement. do still i should submit my companies bank statement or only letter from bank and my personal bank statement is enough to submit?
6. I have PBS dependent expiring BRP in july, 2020. Should i included there extension application along with my application or should i submit there application in june 2020.
7. I lost the lease agreement with my landlord and even my landlord not have the copy. Is it compulsory to attach lease agreement?
8. I am doing the business not similar to the one which i submited business plan at the time of entry clearance. Do i need to submit any clarification on it?
9. Can we change the type and nature of business during the last 12 month period?
10. I have changed some business activities from one type of biz to 2nd type of biz and changed the job position of some staff. for example i fired sales staff and appointed delivery drivers and labourers. I have read in the guideline that new employee should replace the leaving employee with same job position. What shall i do in this regards? coz i no more required sales staff instead i need new job position?
12. If you don’t have answer all of these questions, never mind answer, please answer any or part of them.
salam, i can help with point 8 as i asked two different imigration lawyers:
no need to justfiy anything. as long as you registered a company within 6months from landing in uk , you are fine.
i guess reason for not getting answers on your questions, that this route is not easy (the accelarted one) any reason why you chose it?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:22 am

javaidmr wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:56 am
Dear all
1. What is subjected application ? You can apply for extension any time before May03, 2020.
2. Besides meeting job requirements, accelerated ILR require three years in the UK. So, the earliest you can apply is 28 days before Jan03, 2020 - i.e. anytime now.
3. No, you only have 9 jobs
4. Yes
5. There is no requirement to have the bank statement matched with the accounts as long as your accountant has duly certified it.
5. If it is by shares, there is no need for bank statements as investment evidence.
6. You can do either. Just try to avoid needing another extension to save some money.
7. No.
8. No.
9. Yes.
10.Nothing needed to be done from immigration rules - it is normal business operation
11. No - read the guidance or search the forum
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:59 am

Dear @bigcaptain2020
Thanks for the answer.
The reason Regarding accelerate route is that i want to free this obligation of jobs and maintaining docs and expiry date of BRP. Since i already created 10 jobs so i wish to go accelerate model.
Pls can you elaborate the issues in this route or why should i avoid this route.
I can see there are not tomuch discussion about this route.

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:16 am

Dear marcnath
I can see you are very active member of the forum.
I really appreciate your time of responding this.
1) subjected application mean ILR application through 3year accelerate route.
2) my 10 jobs of continues one year is completing after receiving feb2020 salary. So i can only apply in mach2020 even though i have completed my three year in jan2020. Right?
6) my application shall be ILR and extension for the family.
10) pls i dont understand from your answer. I mean i have 10 jobs but i have 12 job title. For example one job sales executive start march19 and going to end dec19 and from jan20 new job shall be added but different job title ei delivery driver. Is this ok? Or we should maintain the same job title for 12 months. Kindly elaborate further?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:50 pm

javaidmr wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:16 am
Dear marcnath
I can see you are very active member of the forum.
I really appreciate your time of responding this.
1) subjected application mean ILR application through 3year accelerate route.
2) my 10 jobs of continues one year is completing after receiving feb2020 salary. So i can only apply in mach2020 even though i have completed my three year in jan2020. Right?
6) my application shall be ILR and extension for the family.
10) pls i dont understand from your answer. I mean i have 10 jobs but i have 12 job title. For example one job sales executive start march19 and going to end dec19 and from jan20 new job shall be added but different job title ei delivery driver. Is this ok? Or we should maintain the same job title for 12 months. Kindly elaborate further?
2) Yes
10) I am not clear about your question. The requirement is that 10 jobs should EACH be maintained for 12 months. It is NOT 10 employees.

1+1+1+6 = 9, so not sure how you got to 10 jobs
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:29 am

Dear marcnath
Ref 3) i have 1 job for 29 month, added one more for 24 month, added one more 17 months, and added 6 more for 12 month. Ref q2, do i qualified for 10 job creation?
1 x 29 = 29month
1 x 24 = 24m
1x 17 = 17m
6 x 12 = 72
Total= 29+24+17+72 = 142
142/12 = 11.83 jobs.
It shall not be calculated like this?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:14 pm

javaidmr wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:29 am
Dear marcnath
Ref 3) i have 1 job for 29 month, added one more for 24 month, added one more 17 months, and added 6 more for 12 month. Ref q2, do i qualified for 10 job creation?
1 x 29 = 29month
1 x 24 = 24m
1x 17 = 17m
6 x 12 = 72
Total= 29+24+17+72 = 142
142/12 = 11.83 jobs.
No, it is not. Anything more than 12 months does not add to the numbers. You only have 9 jobs

javaidmr
Mood:

Re: Tier1 accleret route

Post by javaidmr » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:47 pm

hi. i am happy to informed you that i am applying accelerate route in next few days. i was filling SET (o) form and in part job creation, there are "hourly rate paid (in GBP)" . what rate should i fill. coz during he one year tenure the rate paid is changed. so which rate should i fill, the latest one or the 1st one or which rate should i fill.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:42 am

javaidmr wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:47 pm
hi. i am happy to informed you that i am applying accelerate route in next few days. i was filling SET (o) form and in part job creation, there are "hourly rate paid (in GBP)" . what rate should i fill. coz during he one year tenure the rate paid is changed. so which rate should i fill, the latest one or the 1st one or which rate should i fill.
You should fill each one in a separate line. Enter the start and end date of each job rate

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:41 pm

i doubt about this answer.
it not look logical that you add employee 1 , same person, then employee 2 same person, and then employee 3 for the same position same person.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:57 pm

Do not post your questions to other people's post. I have moved it to your own thread

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:59 pm

javaidmr wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:41 pm
i doubt about this answer.
it not look logical that you add employee 1 , same person, then employee 2 same person, and then employee 3 for the same position same person.
You are free not to do it.

But I would suggest you read the guidelines very carefully before you decide to do it otherwise.

Pay attention to the following text:

..... including any changes in the hours worked per pay period or the hourly rate and the dates of those changes.

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:34 am

Thanks for the explanation.
I have another question
Since i am in 10 jobs route.

One out of 10 my job position the following scenario create.
Is it still ok.
1) job position : driver, from feb 19 to july 19 one full time of mployee fill this position. Then same position filled by two part time employee from aug19 to feb20.
Is this ok? Or full time position shall be retain same for the whole 12 month? Or can be filled with two parttime employees.

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:01 pm

I as main applicant applying the ILR under accelerated ruite and created 10 jobs.
My family is my PBS dependent and there BRP expire same time as mine at may 3, 2020.
Should i use this link to submit there application?

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... dant-child

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:20 pm

javaidmr wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:01 pm
I as main applicant applying the ILR under accelerated ruite and created 10 jobs.
My family is my PBS dependent and there BRP expire same time as mine at may 3, 2020.
Should i use this link to submit there application?

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... dant-child
Yes but please ask PBS dependent questions in the tier 1 sub forum as the questions are not relevant to an ilr topic or the ilr sub forum!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:36 pm

marcnath wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:14 pm
javaidmr wrote:
Dear marcnath
1 x 29 = 29month
1 x 24 = 24m
1x 17 = 17m
6 x 12 = 72
Total= 29+24+17+72 = 142
142/12 = 11.83 jobs.
No, it is not. Anything more than 12 months does not add to the numbers. You only have 9 jobs
dear marcnath
i have appointed on lawyer and he clarify the above senarie as ites.
just i am sharing if you agree or if you have any comments.
1) 1stjob has to be split in 2 job for exmaple job1 (started from oct 17 to sep 18) continues one job for 12 month and since the employee is same his possition is "unlaoding labour". then same guy can be in position of "assistent powder coater" starting from oct. 18 to sep. 19 and consider job2.
2) 2nd guy has 24 month job. it can be split in 2 jobs as well ie. job3 shall be from march 18 to feb 19, then job 4 shall be march 19 to feb20.
then the rest of 7 job already has more then 12 month.
so this way we have total 11 jobs each exist 12 month but not all are in same period.

are you agree?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:56 pm

javaidmr wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:36 pm
marcnath wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:14 pm
javaidmr wrote:
Dear marcnath
1 x 29 = 29month
1 x 24 = 24m
1x 17 = 17m
6 x 12 = 72
Total= 29+24+17+72 = 142
142/12 = 11.83 jobs.
dear marcnath
i have appointed on lawyer and he clarify the above senarie as ites.
just i am sharing if you agree or if you have any comments.
1) 1stjob has to be split in 2 job for exmaple job1 (started from oct 17 to sep 18) continues one job for 12 month and since the employee is same his possition is "unlaoding labour". then same guy can be in position of "assistent powder coater" starting from oct. 18 to sep. 19 and consider job2.
2) 2nd guy has 24 month job. it can be split in 2 jobs as well ie. job3 shall be from march 18 to feb 19, then job 4 shall be march 19 to feb20.
then the rest of 7 job already has more then 12 month.
so this way we have total 11 jobs each exist 12 month but not all are in same period.

are you agree?
In theory this should be possible. But the fact you say "can be" seems to indicate that was not the case but is just being designated that way to meet the requirements. HO could challenge this and reject it on genuineness. Worst case they could decide it is fraudulent.

So it is up to you to try if you are willing to take the risk.

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:54 pm

i have one more question
1) one job (no1) is being filled full time by one employee for 6 months and then he left and same job is filled by two part time employee from month 7 and complete full year.
is it ok to consider one job for the period of 12 month?
2) one employee join me at oct. 1, 2018 as part time and continue upto today, other employee join same job position at 1mar2019. so the one full time job commence from mar2019 to feb2020 become 12 month. my question should i write both employee actual joing date ie 1oct2018 to date and 1mar2019 to date or just claiming period (ie march2019 to feb 2020) and should i submit salary slip and PFS from oct 2018 or from march 2019?
3) one my employee join me in july2018 as partt time, then she start full time from march2019 and working upto today. i am claiming her full time from march2019 to feb2020. what shall be her joining date? and should i submit all the salary slip from her joining date or only from march2019?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:33 pm

javaidmr wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:54 pm
i have one more question
One more ? There seems to be three :)
javaidmr wrote:
1) one job (no1) is being filled full time by one employee for 6 months and then he left and same job is filled by two part time employee from month 7 and complete full year.
is it ok to consider one job for the period of 12 month?
Yes
javaidmr wrote:

2) one employee join me at oct. 1, 2018 as part time and continue upto today, other employee join same job position at 1mar2019. so the one full time job commence from mar2019 to feb2020 become 12 month. my question should i write both employee actual joing date ie 1oct2018 to date and 1mar2019 to date or just claiming period (ie march2019 to feb 2020) and should i submit salary slip and PFS from oct 2018 or from march 2019?
Job start date is Oct 2018. Employee start date is the actual employee start date.
Up to you which documents you submit - you only NEED to submit them for ANY of the 12 months.
javaidmr wrote:

3) one my employee join me in july2018 as partt time, then she start full time from march2019 and working upto today. i am claiming her full time from march2019 to feb2020. what shall be her joining date? and should i submit all the salary slip from her joining date or only from march2019?
Her joining date is still July 2018. You only need to submit documents for March2019 to Feb 2020

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:18 pm

i am applying ILR tier 1 entrepreneur accelerate settle route. and same time i am applying extension for my son as;
Visa route: PBS Dependant (Tiers 1, 2 and 5)
Visa type: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
i have been being forwarded to IHS website to pay the IHS fees for my son. visa route and visa type is clear for my son, what should i fill my visa route and visa type.

You're joining or remaining with this person in the UK
Visa expiry date: XXXXX
Full name: XXXXXXXMJI (me)
Visa route: ??? (there are only choice to choose either tier1 of pbs dependent) but my visa route is ILR.

Visa type: ???

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:29 pm

Tier 1
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

javaidmr
Mood:

Post by javaidmr » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:35 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:29 pm
Tier 1
there are two route to choose for me.
visa route: tier 1 or pbs dependent
visa type: if i choose tier1 then should i choose tier 1 - 2 Year extension. (coz actualy i am applying for ILR and there are no choice for ILR).
the total fees come is GBP200.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:59 pm

It's asking about the person they are remaining the UK with, ie you.

Put your expiry date as 3 years from now to get the correct IHS fee if £1200.

Where is the child's other parent?
Char (CR001 not Casa)