ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) 5years to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

2013ilr
Newly Registered
India

FLR(M) 5years to ILR

Post by 2013ilr » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:34 am

Hi there,

My FLR(M) 5 years route ends on September 2019 Which appliation form should I use for ILR?
My partner is British Citizen and he got his visa through Tier 1 General. I had previously applied as TIer1 General dependant when I came back to this country in NOV2012 and I changed route to FLR (M) after his settlement in May 2014 . I am confused which form should I use? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thank you!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) 5years to ILR

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:53 am

Which appliation form should I use for ILR?
Form SET M
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

2013ilr
Newly Registered
India

Re: FLR(M) 5years to ILR

Post by 2013ilr » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:17 pm

Thank you so much!

2013ilr
Newly Registered
India

SET (M) Postal application

Post by 2013ilr » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:10 pm

Hi there,
I am going to apply for ILR SET (M) this month. Please guide me about documents
as it online application they ask about Documents to be Scanned.
Can I scan the documents at home and send them the original. Sorry, I am In the Documents filling section on Online. I didn't declare and Pay yet? 1Please advise.
what is that they ask us to take the documents to Biometric if we can't scan them?
Thank you!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SET (M) Postal application

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:14 pm

You don't post originals to Jo. You scan and upload them before the ukcvas biometric appointment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

2013ilr
Newly Registered
India

Post by 2013ilr » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:25 pm

Hi CR001,
Thank you so much for your reply.
What is JO ?
SO I need to scan them, Is that right. Will they accept if i scan the documents at home and I should take my originals to Biometric appointment then.
will they give my original document back?
and In the application, they didn't ask about previous Address history ? I am Applying 5 year partner route

Many Thanks,
Fathima.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:48 pm

What is JO ?
Typo, should be HO.
SO I need to scan them, Is that right. Will they accept if i scan the documents at home and I should take my originals to Biometric appointment then.
Yes.
will they give my original document back?
You do NOT send originals anymore. You get to keep them.
and In the application, they didn't ask about previous Address history ? I am Applying 5 year partner route
Only complete what is asked for. You will however have to submit 2 years evidence of cohabitation in both your names.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

asteramellus
Newly Registered

Post by asteramellus » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:43 pm

Last 2 FLR application, I sent it by post. It came to me in surprise when they asked to upload all docUment on Sopra. Can I please ask what the next step after uploading all document ? Is it booking an appointment to get biometric finger prints scan ? I checked a few service point and there are not so many free slot available except the paid slot from £100 to £200

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:57 pm

asteramellus wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:43 pm
Last 2 FLR application, I sent it by post. It came to me in surprise when they asked to upload all docUment on Sopra. Can I please ask what the next step after uploading all document ? Is it booking an appointment to get biometric finger prints scan ? I checked a few service point and there are not so many free slot available except the paid slot from £100 to £200
You book an appointment and upload your documents after you pay and submit your application. Its busy so free slots are less. You might have to wait for long. If you are in a rush you may have to pay or travel to another location if your lucky to get an earlier free slot there.

Note this is someone else’s thread. Please start your new topic for any further questions.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

2013ilr
Newly Registered
India

Online Payslip for SET(M) application

Post by 2013ilr » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:37 am

Hi there,
My Husband company only provide online payslip.
Can I submit the online Payslip for the ILR application. His Company will provide the employment letter which is on the company headed paper.
Will the online payslip be okay for the application?
And, We have the original bank statement which shows the Salary is being paid into the account
Is that enough?
Please help, I am going to apply SOON!!!!
Thank You!!

asteramellus
Newly Registered

Re: Online Payslip for SET(M) application

Post by asteramellus » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:09 pm

yes. You have to scan all your documents and upload it online anyway. So the e-payslip is fine. they didn't keep any original or photocopy of my document as they are already uploaded.

2013ilr
Newly Registered
India

Letter from UKBA to provide documents to support my SET (M) application

Post by 2013ilr » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:49 pm

Dear All,
I applied for SET (m) on 27 September 2019. I received an email from UKvisa for further documents to support my application.
Like bills from last 2 years and English Language letter from my University in addition to UK NARIC statement of comparability.

I have provided the letter and the documents today.

Will I get an acknowledgement email?
Has anybody been through the same situation?
How long will they take to decide the application after this ?

Thank YOU

Konzo1
Tuvalu

Re: Letter from UKBA to provide documents to support my SET (M) application

Post by Konzo1 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:05 pm

What documents did u use to support ur application

2013ilr
Newly Registered
India

Post by 2013ilr » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:17 pm

Dear All,
I didn’t send a letter from university and they need few documents like bills to support my application. By Grace of Almighty, I received an email saying my ilr application is granted.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:21 pm

2013ilr wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:49 pm
Dear All,
I applied for SET (m) on 27 September 2019. I received an email from UKvisa for further documents to support my application.
Like bills from last 2 years and English Language letter from my University in addition to UK NARIC statement of comparability.

I have provided the letter and the documents today.

Will I get an acknowledgement email?
Has anybody been through the same situation?
How long will they take to decide the application after this ?

Thank YOU
No they won’t send any email. Look out for your letter through the post
Bizman

2013ilr
Newly Registered
India

Post by 2013ilr » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:27 pm

Is it? But I received an email from my case worker today. Whom requested me for additional documents to support my application.
I am not confused now. Everyone has different scenario’s I think! Some has got BRP card first and the email states that I will receive my letter and BRP card shortly.

2013ilr
Newly Registered
India

Post by 2013ilr » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:28 pm

2013ilr wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:27 pm
Is it? But I received an email from my case worker today. Whom requested me for additional documents to support my application.
I am confused now. Everyone has different scenario’s I think! Some has got BRP card first and then the letter or email. the email states that I will receive my letter and BRP card shortly.