ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

State agent bussiness

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mohsensari

State agent bussiness

Post by mohsensari » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:17 am

Hi,
One of my friends got Entrepreneur visa recently, He is considering to start a state agent business, he wants buy an office ( commercial property) for his business as well,
Is this type of bussiness ( investment) is acceptable ?
We had different view to define the below paragraph:
”We define property management as the management of property (regardless of who owns it - whether or not it is owned by the applicant or his business) for the purposes of renting it out or for resale.
The principle is that business income must be generated from the supply of goods and/or services,”

Please share your view
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: State agent bussiness

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:40 am

Running an estate agency should be avoided under Tier 1E as UKVI can interpret it as a form of property management (and many do property management)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice