ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Providing wrong info about medical treatment in online tier 4 visa application

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Atd
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Providing wrong info about medical treatment in online tier 4 visa application

Post by Atd » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:15 pm

Hi there,

I’ve been to the UK 3 times before for study purposes and never been refused a visa.

This Thursday, I submitted all my documents at a visa application centre and paid for priority service to get a tier 4 visa for my PhD. But I’m really worried that my visa will be refused because in the medical treatment, I was asked that whether I was told to pay for my treatment and if so whether I paid the full amount. I ticked yes for both questions and only when it was too late to fix these mistakes, I realised that the medical treatment was free but it was the prescription that cost money, which I fully paid so basically, I mistook the prescription cost for the treatment. I then wrote a cover letter to amend the mistake, as advised by my uni. But I’m still worried that my visa application will be rejected because I didn’t provide them with the receipt showing that I paid for my prescription (I threw away this receipt ages ago).

I just wanted to ask if anyone has had the same situation as me and if you still got your visa. And does anyone know whether my application will rejected on this basis?

Thanks so much!!

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Providing wrong info about medical treatment in online tier 4 visa application

Post by sah10406 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:10 pm

Atd wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:15 pm
But I’m still worried that my visa application will be rejected because I didn’t provide them with the receipt showing that I paid for my prescription (I threw away this receipt ages ago).
It will not be an issue.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.