ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (O) application - 30 trips (absences) limit on number of absences you can add to online form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ani_xxx
Newly Registered
Russia

Set (O) application - 30 trips (absences) limit on number of absences you can add to online form

Post by ani_xxx » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:59 pm

Hello,

Have someone come across the issue that you can only add a maximum of 30 items of absences when filling in the application form for Set (o).
Over 5 years I have around 50 trips taken, which are well within the limit of absences.
However, the form simply doesn't allow me to enter more than 30 trips.

Appreciate if anyone had a similar experience and could advice.

Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Set (O) application - 30 trips (absences) limit on number of absences you can add to online form

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:39 pm

ani_xxx wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:59 pm
Hello,

Have someone come across the issue that you can only add a maximum of 30 items of absences when filling in the application form for Set (o).
Over 5 years I have around 50 trips taken, which are well within the limit of absences.
However, the form simply doesn't allow me to enter more than 30 trips.

Appreciate if anyone had a similar experience and could advice.

Thank you
The online form allows only 30 entries. State the rest on the cover letter/excel sheet & upload with your documents.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.