ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sopra steria Ukvcas

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Manpreet515
Newly Registered

Sopra steria Ukvcas

Post by Manpreet515 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:18 pm

Hi dear all
I am going to apply 10year long residency .I filled form online and trying to upload documents.There I can see Manadatory documents and optional documents.but there is no option under Manadatory documents.there r just different options under optional documents.so where I can upload Manadatory documents.Is anybody facing same problem.please reply me.Any suggestions will be appreciated.thanks.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Sopra steria Ukvcas

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:14 pm

Manpreet515 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:18 pm
Hi dear all
I am going to apply 10year long residency .I filled form online and trying to upload documents.There I can see Manadatory documents and optional documents.but there is no option under Manadatory documents.there r just different options under optional documents.so where I can upload Manadatory documents.Is anybody facing same problem.please reply me.Any suggestions will be appreciated.thanks.
The website is designed like that. It only classifies the passport as the mandatory document. However, other documents as per the guidance and checklist are also mandatory.
However, ignore the “optional” heading. Just upload the documents in the categories that you think fit the best category. As long as you upload all required documents, categories do not matter.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

vs1982
Newly Registered

Post by vs1982 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:38 pm

I am going to upload the documents too and just wondering if the 6MB limit is for all the documents together or just per document size limit (which I'm sure must be the case)

Can someone please respond if possible.

Thanks in advance

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:19 pm

vs1982 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:38 pm
I am going to upload the documents too and just wondering if the 6MB limit is for all the documents together or just per document size limit (which I'm sure must be the case)

Can someone please respond if possible.

Thanks in advance
6MB/file. Please start your own topic for any future questions as this is someone else’s topic.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Manpreet515
Newly Registered

Post by Manpreet515 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:37 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:14 pm
Manpreet515 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:18 pm
Hi dear all
The website is designed like that. It only classifies the passport as the mandatory document. However, other documents as per the guidance and checklist are also mandatory.
However, ignore the “optional” heading. Just upload the documents in the categories that you think fit the best category. As long as you upload all required documents, categories do not matter.
Thank you dear.