ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IBC ZOMBRANO

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Liton
Newly Registered
Ireland

IBC ZOMBRANO

Post by Liton » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:04 pm

Hi can anyone help me understand the way I should proceed with the Zombrano judgement ? I'm a Non Eu citizen currently living in Ireland legally as a student. I'm father of an Irish born child who's gonna get her citizenship through her mother who's also a Non Eu citizen but has lived here in Ireland with stam 4 for the last 5 years. My daughter has the birth certificate and I'm named as her father. She was born 2 month before I arrive in Ireland. From my research I have seen that i should attend the local Garda office with my child and the mentioned documents i.e child birth certificate, my IRP card and passport etc and if they are satisfied the will upgrade it to stamp 4. Has anyone got stamp 4 that way and is that correct ? What satisfies them that I meet the Zombrano judgement ? N.B I live with my daughter and the mother of my child .

Liton
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: IBC ZOMBRANO

Post by Liton » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:23 pm

Can anyone share any thoughts

dubnew
Ireland

Post by dubnew » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:50 pm

Liton wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:04 pm
Hi can anyone help me understand the way I should proceed with the Zombrano judgement ? I'm a Non Eu citizen currently living in Ireland legally as a student. I'm father of an Irish born child who's gonna get her citizenship through her mother who's also a Non Eu citizen but has lived here in Ireland with stam 4 for the last 5 years. My daughter has the birth certificate and I'm named as her father. She was born 2 month before I arrive in Ireland. From my research I have seen that i should attend the local Garda office with my child and the mentioned documents i.e child birth certificate, my IRP card and passport etc and if they are satisfied the will upgrade it to stamp 4. Has anyone got stamp 4 that way and is that correct ? What satisfies them that I meet the Zombrano judgement ? N.B I live with my daughter and the mother of my child .
You should try first to go to your Immigration office to change your stamp but they may refer you to Residence Division for further examination as you arrived in state two months before your child born.

Liton
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Liton » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:09 pm

dubnew wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:50 pm
Liton wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:04 pm
You should try first to go to your Immigration office to change your stamp but they may refer you to Residence Division for further examination as you arrived in state two months before your child born.
Hi thanks for the reply. Actually I arrived 2 month after her birth. Do you know what type of assurance they need to be satisfied in the local immigration office ? Also does it have to be in the local immigration office. Thanks

dubnew
Ireland

Post by dubnew » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:33 pm

It has to be your local immigration office.

You have to prove that you are the father, they will consider your's country of origin, immigration history and relationship with your partner and may ask for DNA test.

usmanch313

Post by usmanch313 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:14 pm

You need to apply Zambrano application
because you arrived in state after your baby born you have to prove them you were resident in state before baby born.

Liton
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Liton » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:20 pm

usmanch313 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:14 pm
You need to apply Zambrano application
because you arrived in state after your baby born you have to prove them you were resident in state before baby born.
Are you sure ? Because i have seen that If im here legally and currently on a visa then i can just go to the local immigration office !