ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Spouse Naturalization

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

satya78
Newly Registered

Regarding Spouse Naturalization

Post by satya78 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:39 pm

Hi All,
My wife is applying for naturalization for British Citizen. She got her ILR back in 2013.
We have all the documents ready for submission.
I have seen the below notes just after list of documents required.

Providing your documents
You must provide your documents after you submit your application, these can be originals or copies. Any passports provided must be originals.

My question is : Do we need to also send the original passport after uploading all the required documents?

Also what is the next step once we submit the online for? Does she has to go for any interview?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards
Satya

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Regarding Spouse Naturalization

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:44 pm

satya78 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:39 pm
Hi All,
My wife is applying for naturalization for British Citizen. She got her ILR back in 2013.
We have all the documents ready for submission.
I have seen the below notes just after list of documents required.

Providing your documents
You must provide your documents after you submit your application, these can be originals or copies. Any passports provided must be originals.

My question is : Do we need to also send the original passport after uploading all the required documents?

Also what is the next step once we submit the online for? Does she has to go for any interview?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards
Satya

You upload all documents on the UKVCAS website. You must take original documents for verification at the UKVCAS appointment where you provide biometrics. The staff will check and return all originals including the passport.

1) Apply online
2) Pay and submit
3) Book biometrics appointment
4) Upload documents
5) Attend the biometrics appointment

There is no interview.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

satya78
Newly Registered

Re: Regarding Spouse Naturalization

Post by satya78 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:03 pm

Thanks a lot for the quick response.