ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Neutralisation application update

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mkhan97
Newly Registered
Mood:
Afghanistan

Neutralisation application update

Post by mkhan97 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:48 pm

Hi
I have applied for British application on feb 2018, I don’t know why my application is taking so long. I have called British neutralisation team many times, I always get the same automatic email from them. I even got MY local MP to sent letter to home office. The most recent update was that my application is now allocate to a case worker but that’s been two months now. Can you guys please what should I do?

Many thanks

Moin

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Neutralisation application update

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:55 pm

mkhan97 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:48 pm
Hi
I have applied for British application on feb 2018, I don’t know why my application is taking so long. I have called British neutralisation team many times, I always get the same automatic email from them. I even got MY local MP to sent letter to home office. The most recent update was that my application is now allocate to a case worker but that’s been two months now. Can you guys please what should I do?

Many thanks

Moin
Its naturalisation. Unfortunately, you can not do much other than wait. But its a good update that your case is allocated to the CW. That means, the ongoing enquiries on your case are completed and the case is allocated to the CW to process. Usually, it does not take long after this stage. Hopefully, you will hear soon. Good luck.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.