ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non EEA divorced

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rimzad
BANNED
Mood:

Non EEA divorced

Post by Rimzad » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:10 pm

Hi guys
Non EEA family member divorced after five years lived only 1 year after marriage applied for retain rights refused twice because of divorce proceedings got the divorce last year applied for EEA settlement scheme April 30 2019 got my CRO May 03 after got an email asking for ex wife passport copy don’t have because it’s expired which I have and my ex refuse to give any documents aswel so I send the proof of which she refuse to give so I’m still waiting for response nearly 9 months now call the resolution centre every week contact the MP no response any advice or solution please just worried about they might refuse

Janey256
Newly Registered
Burkina Faso

Re: Non EEA divorced

Post by Janey256 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:23 pm

Did your COA state you could work or rely on existing rights? I’m wondering if they’ve allowed you to work in the meantime. The long wait seems inhumane. You could if possible, look into other options whilst you wait, so you’re ready for the next step no matter the outcome. Hopefully it’s a positive one.

Rimzad
BANNED
Mood:

Post by Rimzad » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:30 pm

Yes I have COA got rights to work but lost my job as my lawyer delayed to send the certificate so had to loose my job I’m just wondering if anyone is in the same boat.hope it’s positive thanks anyways

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:24 am

It is NOT necessary to keep spamming the forum every other day with the same question when you have an existing topic already where members have responded!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rimzad
BANNED
Mood:

Post by Rimzad » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:31 am

It’s was necessary for me to post again cz I cannot read their reply for some reason and I’m looking forward to see if anyone is in my situation and see if somone could help so if u cant just mind ur business !!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:06 am

Rimzad wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:31 am
It’s was necessary for me to post again cz I cannot read their reply for some reason and I’m looking forward to see if anyone is in my situation and see if somone could help so if u cant just mind ur business !!
You have already responded to the person who replied, so highly unlikely that you cannot 'read their reply'!!!
so if u cant just mind ur business
I suggest if you wish to remain an active member on the forum, you post with respect. I am a moderator on the forum for many years and simply asking you to follow the forum rules. If you have not read the forum rules, I will gladly send you all the links!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rimzad
BANNED
Mood:

Post by Rimzad » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:28 am

See if u can’t help someone just keep quiet I did repost for some reason I don’t know what’s your problem? I don’t need to know any rules from u All I want is just don’t reply would b great