ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRP card not received yet

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shreya24
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

IRP card not received yet

Post by Shreya24 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:03 am

Hi , i had my appointment of IRP renewal( changed from student to stamp1G) for work purpose on 19th Dec 2019 . I have got stamp on my passport but the IRP card has not arrived yet ( 18 Jan 2020)!as I'm based out of dublin I'm trying to contact local Garda station but they are not giving any update , i have moved to dublin and have my joining from monday .It's been more than 3 weeks but the card haven't arrived yet . Will it be a problem on joining day also whom to contact to get an update on this?

kupuser
Ireland

Re: IRP card not received yet

Post by kupuser » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:39 am

If your registration was done in the Burgh Quay office then you can email them with title "undelivered IRP Card" at burghquayregoffice@justice.ie

Include full name, Registration number, Nationality and date of birth. They usually reply within few hours.

dublin3e
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: IRP card not received yet

Post by dublin3e » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:49 am

I had same issue once and after sending email i was told the apartment number is missing in their DB and hence its not delivered. they asked us to come to GNIB office in person and collect it.