ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set(M) Refused - Applied too early

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

johnhowarth
Newly Registered
Thailand

Set(M) Refused - Applied too early

Post by johnhowarth » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:04 pm

my wife applied for ilr five year route four weeks to early on the advice of the Immagration helpline ,she was refused and offered the pay us now 1000nhs surcharge or risk not having a visa at all she panicked paid them and they gave her a ten year route visa we have now started a case for judicial review anyone else in these circumstances any guidance would be much appreciated
John

maniani

Re: Set(M) Refused - Applied too early

Post by maniani » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:16 pm

You need to post your full immigration history.

The date you enter UK?
How early you applied?

The UKVI contact centre is run by privately owned company and is very unreliable and several people have been refused visa based on their advice.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:04 pm

johnhowarth wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:04 pm
my wife applied for ilr five year route four weeks to early on the advice of the Immagration helpline ,she was refused and offered the pay us now 1000nhs surcharge or risk not having a visa at all she panicked paid them and they gave her a ten year route visa we have now started a case for judicial review anyone else in these circumstances any guidance would be much appreciated
John
We get similar refusals being reported quite regularly on this forum largely because applicants do not seek proper advice before applying. Also the UKVI phone lines are manned by third parties and their advice should NOT be relied on.
I know someone who complained to UKVI and got the visa corrected and backdated: indefinite-leave-to-remain/5-year-perio ... l#p1856871
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:38 am