ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Pic for Set M & Passport Pages Scan

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ahz84

Passport Pic for Set M & Passport Pages Scan

Post by ahz84 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:29 am

Hello All,

Filled the SET M application and opted for on the day service via Sopra Steria center.

I have 2 queries:

In the document checklist, I cannot find a passport size picture? Is it required or will they take the picture at the Sopra Steria center?

2) I am uploading all my documents. So do I need to scan each and every page of the passport and upload it or just the first two pages?

Appreciate if someone can help as my appointment is after 2 days.

Thanks,

Konzo1
Tuvalu

Re: Passport Pic for Set M & Passport Pages Scan

Post by Konzo1 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:25 am

ahz84 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:29 am
Hello All,

Filled the SET M application and opted for on the day service via Sopra Steria center.

I have 2 queries:

In the document checklist, I cannot find a passport size picture? Is it required or will they take the picture at the Sopra Steria center?

NO

2) I am uploading all my documents. So do I need to scan each and every page of the passport and upload it or just the first two pages?

Scan every page

Appreciate if someone can help as my appointment is after 2 days.

Thanks,

ahz84

Re: Passport Pic for Set M & Passport Pages Scan

Post by ahz84 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:58 am

Thanks Fella