ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Application - Children

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mazwaz
Newly Registered
Senegal

Online Application - Children

Post by mazwaz » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:58 pm

Hi all,

I have started an online application for my child (<2 years old) for UK naturalization as she was born in the UK and we now have the ILR.
I am a bit confused on the online application as it seems to be only referring to an adult asking questions on life of the UK test, or English certification. Even the referees seem to be for an adult(need to know the applicant for 3 years) and the fees (haven't reached this section yet) appear at the adult cost (1380pounds) when I print the pdf.

Is there somewhere to select for a children form online? am I doing anything wrong?

Your help will be greatly appreciated,

tks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Online Application - Children

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:11 pm

Then you are likely completing the wrong form. Naturalisation is for adults on form AN.

For children, they are registered as British on form MN1 using the online form.

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1577027492
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.