ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help in filling EUTR1 form

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Capricorn
Ireland

Help in filling EUTR1 form

Post by Capricorn » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:05 pm

Hi

I am trying to fill the EUTR1 for my dependent parents and stuck on this question 1.61

Even though I pay for all of the expenses, should the applicant (my parent) answer as No? or Yes and then detail the cost and put my name under "Who Pays" column?

Thanks

arz1986
- thin ice -

Re: Help in filling EUTR1 form

Post by arz1986 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:18 pm

Hi Capicorn.
The new application will take ages. Any application or letter will go to repatriation unit now. They will not issue any temporary stamp. My new application is pending for 3 years. If you have to stay in Ireland and case in genuine, take the judicial review.

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:20 pm

arz1986 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:18 pm
Hi Capicorn.
The new application will take ages. Any application or letter will go to repatriation unit now. They will not issue any temporary stamp. My new application is pending for 3 years. If you have to stay in Ireland and case in genuine, take the judicial review.

Hi Capricorn

The answer should be NO because you are supporting your parents financially hence they are “dependent” on you. Otherwise if they are capable of financially paying rent etc here in Ireland from their pockets then this will bring to question their “dependency” in the eyes of INIS.

arz1986

With the greatest sympathy for your bitterness, frankly, you are being completely unfair on Capricorn. You are assuming everyone has the exact same situation, background and family dependence history as yours thus automatically their applications will fail too. Whilst your warning has validity, in my novice opinion, it should be balanced and fair.

Once again I direct you to many other positive experiences since your case. So my advise to anyone applying in Ireland would be first and foremost do their homework properly to assess how strong their case would be before applying.

Capricorn
Ireland

Post by Capricorn » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:28 am

Hi shpirtshqipe

Many thanks for your answer, I also however got a similar feedback from some else that once an initial application is failed, any subsequent application goes to the repatriation unit? Is this really true?

I will answer No to the question as suggested. I wasnt sure if I was to answer YES and then put my name in the column next to it.

Also, can someone please URGENTLY confirm if I will be re-issued with a new temp stamp 4 once the new application is filed?

The biggest mistake I made was not providing enough proof despite having access to more than sufficient. I was under the impression that whatever was initially provided was enough and that was just the remittance advice and even those did not bear my name (print system issue). Hence I could not fight my corner as good as I can now due to fact that breakdown of expenses vs income vs funds given can be shown to prove dependency.

Just not sure if filing a new application will be considered or just discarded.

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:55 am

Capricorn wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:28 am
Hi shpirtshqipe

Many thanks for your answer, I also however got a similar feedback from some else that once an initial application is failed, any subsequent application goes to the repatriation unit? Is this really true?

I will answer No to the question as suggested. I wasnt sure if I was to answer YES and then put my name in the column next to it.

Also, can someone please URGENTLY confirm if I will be re-issued with a new temp stamp 4 once the new application is filed?

The biggest mistake I made was not providing enough proof despite having access to more than sufficient. I was under the impression that whatever was initially provided was enough and that was just the remittance advice and even those did not bear my name (print system issue). Hence I could not fight my corner as good as I can now due to fact that breakdown of expenses vs income vs funds given can be shown to prove dependency.

Just not sure if filing a new application will be considered or just discarded.
Hi Capricorn

My advise to you was on the basis that you were making a new application without any prior history (I don’t automatically check other threads a person may have started). You failed to include this background information and only by trolling through your other posts now, I realised you had already applied and been refused.

arz1986, my apologies and in the context of this thread his reply would be correct.

All the best

Capricorn
Ireland

Post by Capricorn » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:06 pm

So what I gather is that my new application will not go to EUTR team but instead to the repatriation team.

Will they be considering it as a new application or additional documents to existing?

Also will my parents get an extension of their existing stamp?

Asking all the above as I have consulted my solicitor who via his barrister confirmed that the case does not hold much ground to contest as the documentation provided wasnt sufficient enough for case worker to make a decision in my favour.

So what happens to the situation where someone wants to file a brand new application as in a JR I wont be able to submit new documentation due to the fact that my point would be incorrect decision made by case worker.

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:45 pm

@ Capicorn, my mother donot get any stamp from last 30 months. The case will go to the repatriation unit. Repatriation unit donot issue any stamp.
Try JR. This judgement will help you.
Weblink removed

arz1986
- thin ice -

Post by arz1986 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:23 pm

Capricorn wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:06 pm
So what I gather is that my new application will not go to EUTR team but instead to the repatriation team.
Yes.

Will they be considering it as a new application or additional documents to existing?
They treat it, as leave to remain section 3 application. (my application pending for 3 years in this department).

Also, will my parents get an extension of their existing stamp?
no.

Asking all the above as I have consulted my solicitor who via his barrister confirmed that the case does not hold much ground to contest as the documentation provided wasnt sufficient enough for case worker to make a decision in my favour.

why you lawyer donot tell this before in appeal. he donot check your file?

So what happens to the situation where someone wants to file a brand new application as in a JR I wont be able to submit new documentation due to the fact that my point would be incorrect decision made by case worker.

not sure. they can submit an extra document with per-protocol letter 15-day notice in JR. bt not sure. barrister can advice u on it.