ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nazka
Newly Registered
Kazakhstan

paying my NHS fees

Post by Nazka » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:12 am

dear all!

please help!! I am applying for the spouse visa from Kazakhstan. filled my application and was sent to the NHS website. I am currently filling the form and got confused. there is a question: Are you applying to join or reman with a person already in the UK? Add person's detail.

at the same time on the https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... cation/pay there is a following clarification:

Family members

You’ll need the same information that you used to pay for:
•any person applying for a visa or other immigration application with you, for example a dependant
any person you’re applying to join or remain who is already in the UK (you do not need to add this person’s details if they are a UK or EEA citizen)

You’ll also need their leave expiry date if you’re joining someone in the UK (or IHS reference number if they have one).

so, my question, do i need to add my sponsor's detail who is currently in the UK and holds ILR? i am confused because when I add my sponsor's detail the NHS fee is 2740 USD which more that 1200 GBP...

thanks a lot!
Nazym

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: paying my NHS fees

Post by seagul » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:37 am

Nazka wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:12 am
dear all!

please help!! I am applying for the spouse visa from Kazakhstan. filled my application and was sent to the NHS website. I am currently filling the form and got confused. there is a question: Are you applying to join or reman with a person already in the UK? Add person's detail.

at the same time on the https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... cation/pay there is a following clarification:

Family members

You’ll need the same information that you used to pay for:
•any person applying for a visa or other immigration application with you, for example a dependant
any person you’re applying to join or remain who is already in the UK (you do not need to add this person’s details if they are a UK or EEA citizen)

You’ll also need their leave expiry date if you’re joining someone in the UK (or IHS reference number if they have one).

so, my question, do i need to add my sponsor's detail who is currently in the UK and holds ILR? i am confused because when I add my sponsor's detail the NHS fee is 2740 USD which more that 1200 GBP...

thanks a lot!
Nazym
You need to select applying alone.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Nazka
Newly Registered
Kazakhstan

Re: paying my NHS fees

Post by Nazka » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:11 pm

Seagul, thank you very much!!!

Nazka
Newly Registered
Kazakhstan

Documents for spouse visa

Post by Nazka » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:14 am

Dear all,

need urgent advice, please help!!:)

my husband signed SU07/12 - sponsorship undertaking. this document states that a sponsor shall provide documents confirming that he lives in the address specified in the SU07/12. the evidence should include one or more documents from the list below:
1) certified copy deeds of sponsor's house
2) letter from building society/bank confirming they hold a mortgage for sponsor
3) housing association/council rent book of other council letter confirming address of sponsor
4) bills from a utility company
5) local authority letter (council tax)
6) letter from any government department

NON of these can be provided by my husband for several reasons... However, we have a letter from the landlord, p60, and the Property inspection confirming that my husband lives there and the property will not be deemed overcrowded.

so, my question is whether p60 and the property inspection report can be qualified as a "letter from any government department"?

regards
Nazym

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Documents for spouse visa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:19 am

1. Do not tag onto other members topics.

Form SU07 is NOT required for a spouse visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nazka
Newly Registered
Kazakhstan

Post by Nazka » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:42 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:19 am
1. Do not tag onto other members topics.

Form SU07 is NOT required for a spouse visa.
thanks, but the first one was my topic. so i am just continuing my topics.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:45 am

You tagged onto another members topic. I split and merged you post with your exiting topic, this one about ohs fee!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nazka
Newly Registered
Kazakhstan

Post by Nazka » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:53 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:45 am
You tagged onto another members topic. I split and merged you post with your exiting topic, this one about ohs fee!
ahh i see... sorry!! well noted:)

Nazka
Newly Registered
Kazakhstan

Post by Nazka » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:33 pm

Hi all

i got my spouse visa within 1.5 month!! with standard application.

with this Corona and due to lockdown in Kazakhstan and the UK i was not able to fly to the UK till the expiration of my vignette (expiry date 11.04.2020).

So i am still here, and still have not applied to the transfer of my vignette since there are still a lockdown.

Even if the borders will be open I am already will not be able to fly since I am pregnant and due date is end of May.

so could you please advise on the following:

1) my understanding is that I can apply for the transfer of the vignette any time after 11 April, correct?
2) my husband is holding ILF, is it possible to apply for the citizenship of a child born OUTSITE the UK using this link?

https://www.gov.uk/apply-citizenship-in ... r-children

I am very confused with the waiting period - 6 months. worrying about my spouse visa - will it be still possible to transfer the vignette?

thanks a lot for your replies!!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:59 pm

1. Yes, there is a cost involved, almost £200. general-uk-immigration-forum/applying-f ... 99929.html

2. No you can't, the child has no entitlement to applying for British citizenship if born abroad. The child will follow the same visa route that you do and will require ILR first.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Manugmedia
Ethiopia

Post by Manugmedia » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:38 pm

Nazka wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:33 pm
Hi all

with this Corona and due to lockdown in Kazakhstan and the UK i was not able to fly to the UK till the expiration of my vignette (expiry date 11.04.2020).

So i am still here, and still have not applied to the transfer of my vignette since there are still a lockdown.

Even if the borders will be open I am already will not be able to fly since I am pregnant and due date is end of May.

1) my understanding is that I can apply for the transfer of the vignette any time after 11 April, correct?
2) my husband is holding ILF, is it possible to apply for the citizenship of a child born OUTSITE the UK using this link?

I am very confused with the waiting period - 6 months. worrying about my spouse visa - will it be still possible to transfer the vignette?

See the follong update.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus ... -residents
If your 30 day visa to work, study or join family has expired
If your 30 day visa to travel to the UK for work, study or to join family has expired, or is about to expire, you can request a replacement visa with revised validity dates free of charge until the end of this year.

To make a request, contact the Coronavirus Immigration Help Centre. You’ll need to include your name, nationality, date of birth and your GWF reference number with ‘REPLACEMENT 30 DAY VISA’ in the subject line. If you’ve already contacted us about this, please let us know in your email.

You’ll be contacted when our VACs reopen to arrange for a replacement visa to be endorsed in your passport.

You will not be penalised for being unable collect your BRP while coronavirus measures are in place.

This process will be in place until the end of 2020.

Nazka
Newly Registered
Kazakhstan

Post by Nazka » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:44 am

Manugmedia wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:38 pm
Nazka wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:33 pm
Hi all

See the follong update.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus ... -residents
If your 30 day visa to work, study or join family has expired
If your 30 day visa to travel to the UK for work, study or to join family has expired, or is about to expire, you can request a replacement visa with revised validity dates free of charge until the end of this year.

To make a request, contact the Coronavirus Immigration Help Centre. You’ll need to include your name, nationality, date of birth and your GWF reference number with ‘REPLACEMENT 30 DAY VISA’ in the subject line. If you’ve already contacted us about this, please let us know in your email.

You’ll be contacted when our VACs reopen to arrange for a replacement visa to be endorsed in your passport.

You will not be penalised for being unable collect your BRP while coronavirus measures are in place.

This process will be in place until the end of 2020.

Thank you a lot for your feedback.

Nazka
Newly Registered
Kazakhstan

Post by Nazka » Mon May 04, 2020 8:34 am

Dear All!

could you please help me once again. I already have a spouse visa but due to Corona was not able to leave Kazakhstan and enter the UK. Now I just need to transfer vignette and extend 30 days entry period to the UK.

As I understood, once I deliver a baby outside of the UK (Kazakhstan) I need to apply for a dependent visa for the baby. Correct ?

so, my question which form I need to fill on behalf of my baby?

according to the: https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/child I need to select "Apply separately" and Appendix FM online form and Appendix 1 paper form, correct ?

Apply from outside the UK

You’ll need to prepare information and documents to provide with your application.

Apply at the same time as your parent

Which form you need to fill in depends on whether your parent is applying to enter the UK as the partner of one of the following:
•a British citizen
•a person with indefinite leave to remain
•a person with refugee status or humanitarian protection

If they are applying as one of these, you must fill in the Appendix FM online form.

If they are not, you must fill in both:
•the online application form
•the Appendix 1 paper form

Apply separately

Which form you need to fill in depends on whether your parent has leave to enter or remain in the UK on a 5 or 10-year route to settlement as the partner of:
•a British citizen
•a person with indefinite leave to remain
•a person with refugee status or humanitarian protection

If they do, you must fill in the Appendix FM online form.

If they do not, you must fill in both:
•the online application form
•the Appendix 1 paper form

[/b]

also, do I need to provide a TB test for the infant?