ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form 11 being returned, not considerble now any one knows what is the story

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jackymi
Newly Registered
China

Form 11 being returned, not considerble now any one knows what is the story

Post by Jackymi » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:52 pm

Recently apply for irish citizenship for my child born after 2005 under 5 years recondale stamp, use form 11, today got post back says, not considebale for form 11 application now, can only apply form 9 or form 10 Irish associations or I of the parents is Irish, any body have experience on this.?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Form 11 being returned, not considerble now any one knows what is the story

Post by littlerr » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:16 pm

You need to explain your situation so other people might be able to help you.

On what basis did you choose to use Form 11?
On what basis did they reject your application? “Not considerable” doesn’t mean anything to anyone. Can you paste the exact reasons outlined in the correspondence you received from INIS?

Jackymi
Newly Registered
China

Post by Jackymi » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:33 pm

Base on 5 years stamp 4
Child born after 2005
Recently Court judgement (Iurescu) a minor.
Has resulted in a change in how applicants on behalf of a minor can be completing, either a form 9,where a parent in naturalised or by a form 10 Irish associations

Lifeisgood2020
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by Lifeisgood2020 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:10 am

Jackymi wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:33 pm
Base on 5 years stamp 4
Child born after 2005
Recently Court judgement (Iurescu) a minor.
Has resulted in a change in how applicants on behalf of a minor can be completing, either a form 9,where a parent in naturalised or by a form 10 Irish associations
Do you have Irish citizenship?
"
If one of the minor’s parents has already been naturalised (use Form 9)"
I think that form 11 is only used if you don't have Irish citizenship. The best answer is to ask them again for clarifying what they exactly need.

Jackymi
Newly Registered
China

Post by Jackymi » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:00 am

I don't have irish citizenship. Look like they are not consider form 11 application anymore, I am going to my solicitor, inis beyond their power now! They have no right to stop people applying citizens under certain law.

johnpromise01
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by johnpromise01 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:58 pm

Jackymi wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:00 am
I don't have irish citizenship. Look like they are not consider form 11 application anymore, I am going to my solicitor, inis beyond their power now! They have no right to stop people applying citizens under certain law.
This is shocking. I just submitted my children application through my solicitor and they've received them. Based on 5 years stamp 4. Children born after 2005. I used Form 11, Version 5 Jan 19, CTZ6.

Can you check if you used the latest version of form 11?

Can someone confirm what's going on about returning form 11?

Granista
BANNED
American Samoa

Post by Granista » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:42 pm

johnpromise01 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:58 pm
Jackymi wrote:
This is shocking. I just submitted my children application through my solicitor and they've received them. Based on 5 years stamp 4. Children born after 2005. I used Form 11, Version 5 Jan 19, CTZ6.

Is it shocking? The poster clearly has no idea what they need to do or why they have had the form returned. What are you shocked by given that you have no idea what the situation is here?

johnpromise01
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by johnpromise01 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:45 pm

Granista wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:42 pm
johnpromise01 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:58 pm
Jackymi wrote:

Is it shocking? The poster clearly has no idea what they need to do or why they have had the form returned. What are you shocked by given that you have no idea what the situation is here?
How is this an issue here? :roll:

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:09 pm

The issue is that you have not been able to explain your situation properly. Form 11 is one of the three common ways for a parent to apply for naturalisation on behalf of their child. You have not explained why your application is rejected while nobody else has reported the same issue.
You can copy over the content of your rejection letter here if that makes things easier.

Jackymi
Newly Registered
China

Post by Jackymi » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:04 am

You should read the post, on the letter says, recent court judgment for a minor, they are change a way to consider minor application, only from 9 nautorise parents or Irish associations form 10, can be considered , that is why they post my application back to me, not rejected, just not consider!!!!!