ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Extension electronic Payslips and Bank Statements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sak20099
- thin ice -

Spouse Visa Extension electronic Payslips and Bank Statements

Post by sak20099 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:19 pm

Hi All,

My wife Spouse visa is expiring on 11th April and i am looking to apply for the visa by mid of March to able to obliged with 28 days rule , i have few questions

1) I am the sponsor of my wife as she does not work and i am covering all the financial requirments, my job only give online e-pay slips ,and bank statements are also online , as both pay slips and bank statements can be downloaded , are they sufficent or need paper copies and the scan ? , as i understand we have to upload scan copies ?

2) Can we book apppointment before application submission , concern is if apply i n midd of march and dont get appointment before 11th April ?

3) I have a house mortgae under my name, what docs need to be provided for accomodatoin requirement ?

appreciate the response.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Spouse Visa Extension electronic Payslips and Bank Statements

Post by seagul » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:33 pm

1. If these resembles to originals without being pacifically marked as online then should be acceptable provided are in acceptable format such as pdf, jpg etc.

2. You cannot book the appointment without submitting the application and date of online submission of the application is the date of application whereas the date of biometrics can be after the visa expiry.

3. Title deed, mortgage statement, Council tax.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

sohail111

Re: Spouse Visa Extension electronic Payslips and Bank Statements

Post by sohail111 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:43 am

1. Advice from solicitor was to get any payslip / e-slips validated by your employer or accountant (if self-employed) on a separate paper saying they testify it is correct. You will also need original letterhead copies of bank statements which they only post to you when ordering in-branch (or over the phone) Even though you are submitting online scanned copies it is better to take caution, but it's up to you.\

2. covered above

3. covered above