ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VFS documents not uploaded and charged

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Professionhuman

VFS documents not uploaded and charged

Post by Professionhuman » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:52 am

Today just asking on behalf of friend who upload his documents on VFS website and received confirmation recipt of Documents upload however was told documents are not upload and he has to pay as his biometric done or leave like that .

I don't know whether they want him to pay as documents were really upload and recipt was generated

geoeng
Canada

Re: VFS documents not uploaded and charged

Post by geoeng » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:52 am

Professionhuman wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:52 am
Documents upload however was told documents are not upload and he has to pay as his biometric done or leave like that .
Told by who? Could try raising the issue directly with VFS to determine whether or not they were uploaded properly.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.