ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please need a urgent help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bandit
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Please need a urgent help

Post by Bandit » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:11 am

Please if anyone can give me some information:

I have recently had my ILR based on my unmarried partner after 5 years flr route. After the ILR , she said as i have ilr, she is now wanted to go for world tour with me and her other mates. But going for the tour means i will have to give up my career as its a long off from work. I offered her - we can go for multiple holidays and still can see the world. She was disagreed and decided to dump me and made a arrangements to go with her friends. I tried my best to contact her but she seems like determined to end the relationship. Our wedding was planned for next year june but its all now a memory.

My question is - what is my current immigration status? Break up the relationship means my ILR cancelled ? Do i need to notify Home office?

Please share your advice or experience.

Many thanks
Tar

Casa

Re: Please need a urgent help

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:19 am

Once you were granted ILR you were no longer under Immigration control. Your ILR will not be cancelled if your relationship ends and there is no requirement to notify the Home Office.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Bandit
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: Please need a urgent help

Post by Bandit » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:30 am

Thank you so much mate , really helpful answer.

Thanks
Tar