ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 form help needed

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kamila123
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

MN1 form help needed

Post by Kamila123 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:20 pm

Hi,
I am an EEA national, my husband is non EEA and we have 2 children 10 and 14 born in the Uk. We all have our permanent residence in the UK since 2014.
We are filling MN1 form under section 1(3) for our children but I am stuck on section 1 question 1.3:

Child has indefinite leave to enter/remain in the Uk. Date granted:

Shall we leave it blank or shall we put the date when our permanent residence was granted?

Then there is Section 3 question 3.13. and 3.15 :

If one of the parents is an EEA national and is claiming to have permanent residence since 30 April 2006, tick one or more boxes to show the way in which you have exercised Treaty rights for the past 5 years and give details.

So for the last 3.5 years I have been working in school and before that there was a 6 months gap when I was volunteering in another school. Before I started volunteering I was self-employed. Will that gap create any problem to my children's application?

Do I have to send supporting documents to prove that I was employed, self-employed and volunteering?

Thank you for your help!

Kamila123
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Re: MN1 form

Post by Kamila123 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:58 pm

Can anybody advise please?