ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan degree- language equivalent?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

medic123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Pakistan degree- language equivalent?

Post by medic123 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:21 pm

Hi

Does anyone know what a 2 year bachelor degree (pakistan) will be the language equivalent to? e.g. A2, B1

I don't want to pay a fee to naric and then find out its not even equivalent to A2 (as i will then need to pay for the A2 exam).

Hoping someone has an idea here, and then i can apply to naric if it is worth it.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Pakistan degree- language equivalent?

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:23 pm

You would need to do naric to find out. Members on the forum are not qualified to make an assessment like that.

If you don't want to risk it, then simply do the English test.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Pakistan degree- language equivalent?

Post by seagul » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:35 pm

medic123 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:21 pm
Hi

Does anyone know what a 2 year bachelor degree (pakistan) will be the language equivalent to? e.g. A2, B1

If its not 4 years/honours bachelor degree then more likely it won't be equivalent to UK bachelor degree. Better to sit for English test which will cost almost same.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.