ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Entrepreneur ILR Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

KeithJo
Newly Registered
India

T1 Entrepreneur ILR Documents

Post by KeithJo » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:36 am

Dear All,
I am in UK under T1 Entrepreneur Visa Category and have completed 5 years in October 2019 but my Visa validity is Till May 2020. Therefore, will be submitting my ILR application online in the last week of April 2020.

I will be completing and submitting my application myself as I have not engaged any immigration lawyer.

Therefore, would like to crowd source the intelligence for enabling me to successfully file the application. Can you please help me know the following based on your knowledge or past experience : -

1. List of supporting documents that needs to be submitted along with T1E ILR application for self and dependents.

2. Whether 48 hrs, 5 days or priority premium application assessment option is still available for T1 E category ?

3. Name and contact details of good immigration lawyers if you may know for T1 E category.

Note: If any one of you is applying for T1 E in the coming days then I am happy to share my knowledge or leanings as a friendly gesture.

Regards

Keith
Email address removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: T1 Entrepreneur ILR Documents

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:43 am

1. Read the guidance notes. All clearly explained.

2. You only have standard sevice option for ILR. Super Priority, priority or premium not available for tier 1 to ILR.

3. Members are NOT permitted to post the names and details of any immigration solicitor or agent on the forum.

4. Members are also NOT permitted to post any form of personal contact information for their own safety. Everyone on the forum is a complete stranger.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:01 am

KeithJo wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:36 am
Dear All,
I am in UK under T1 Entrepreneur Visa Category and have completed 5 years in October 2019 but my Visa validity is Till May 2020. Therefore, will be submitting my ILR application online in the last week of April 2020.

I will be completing and submitting my application myself as I have not engaged any immigration lawyer.

Therefore, would like to crowd source the intelligence for enabling me to successfully file the application. Can you please help me know the following based on your knowledge or past experience : -

1. List of supporting documents that needs to be submitted along with T1E ILR application for self and dependents.

2. Whether 48 hrs, 5 days or priority premium application assessment option is still available for T1 E category ?

3. Name and contact details of good immigration lawyers if you may know for T1 E category.

Note: If any one of you is applying for T1 E in the coming days then I am happy to share my knowledge or leanings as a friendly gesture.

Regards

Keith
Email address removed by moderator
I am sure you are aware that you don't need to wait until end of April. You can apply anytime now once you meet the job creation requirements, etc.

And, on a side note, no one will be "applying for T1 E in the coming days" or any time as this route is now closed.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

KeithJo
Newly Registered
India

Post by KeithJo » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:37 am

I understand.

Specifics -
Whether, do we need to business plans, business bank account statements, Corporation tax document along with T1 E ILR application

Keith

Amjadalisarobi

Post by Amjadalisarobi » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:10 pm

I’m also going to apply for ILR in May ,( T1 ent )

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:31 pm

KeithJo wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:37 am
I understand.

Specifics -
Whether, do we need to business plans, business bank account statements, Corporation tax document along with T1 E ILR application

Keith
As CR001 mentioned, please read the guidance.
But no, business plans are not required
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

KeithJo
Newly Registered
India

Post by KeithJo » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:36 pm

Amjadalisarobi wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:10 pm
I’m also going to apply for ILR in May ,( T1 ent )
Good Luck.....am not sure whether due to COVID19 UKBA will extend the dates of submission. But i am still preparing keeping in mind that I will apply on time. Though, am getting some difficulty in getting MOI letter from my university due COVID.