ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRM A2 Language test

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Aliraza34
Newly Registered

FLRM A2 Language test

Post by Aliraza34 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:22 pm

Hi all experts,

I will be grateful if you can advice me. My wife's spouse Visa is going to expire on 30 May 2020. So I booked A2 test on 26 April 2020 with Trinity college London test Provider (college of skill and Learning) based in leeds.
I just checked approved list of Selt test providers on Gov UKVI website there are 2 list available first updated on 10 March and 2nd updated on 13 March.

On 10 March list saying candidates can sit Trinity college London, and at the bottom saying candidates can use Trinity college London till July 2020.

On 13 March list Trinity college London is not mentioned as approved test provider. I spoke to customer service sounds like from college from skill and learning customer service saying they are renewing their License.

I live in leeds and my wife is pregnant so I booked this A2 test in leeds rather than travelling to Manchester where I could book with British council with very few tests available due to Corona.

Now I am worried incase Trinity college London licence doesn't renew and what would be the consequences. I checked British council site only tests available for 8 May.

Please advice me what would I do in this situation ?

Ali