ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

****COVID 19***How to Contact INIS ? Please advice

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Balota
Newly Registered
Ireland

Reckonable residency Letter from GNIB ? Plz advice

Post by Balota » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:17 pm

Dear all forum members/experts.
I applied for Irish naturalization last year. 2019 . Last month I received a letter from the initial processing team and they are looking for a "Statement letter of Reckonable Residence" from D/Superintendent GNIB 13/14 Burgh Quay. I would need it to send it to them within 28 days, or else they will decline my application.
I wrote a request letter to GNIB and Registered post it but its nearly 28 days now.... No response yet
could somebody help me to know if it is easy to get it from GNIB and how should i get it from them? Has anyone on the forum has ever been asked the same from naturalization department?? & if so, what steps they took to get it in time?
Please answer me in detail ..
many thanks to all of you in advance.

Balota
Newly Registered
Ireland

****COVID 19***How to Contact INIS ? Please advice

Post by Balota » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:37 pm

Hi,

Could some one please advice me that how to contact INIS / GNIB, As I need an Statement from GNIB which I have to forward it to Citizenship department. The pitty is that the time limit is 28 days or else they will decline my application. One month is nearly over at this stage,,,,,,
Can someone please suggest phone number or email address that could be use to follow up updates of my request from GNIB.

Thanks in advance
Kind Regards

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: ****COVID 19***How to Contact INIS ? Please advice

Post by littlerr » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:46 pm

Just send an email to citizenship department to say that you have requested for the letter from GNIB but you haven’t heard back from them. Neither office is likely still manned at this time.