ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Income and BRP question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

amit8910
India

FLR(M) Income and BRP question

Post by amit8910 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:17 pm

Hi All,

I have a few questions on my wife application of FLR(M)

She needs to show 18,600.May be 22,400 if my son will not get naturalization before my wife application.

Her earning is near about 20k for year.Do we need to put 12 months payslips or 6 months payslips? If income is short then do I need to put my 12 months payslips or whatever short fall?

Her visa last day is 14/05/2020 so if she will apply before it online and take BRP appointment end of the may after HER VISA EXPIRED then is it ok or she needs to give BRP before visa expire?

Please reply ASAP and thanks in advance for help.

Regards,
Amit

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: FLR(M) Income and BRP question

Post by Korekt » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:00 am

amit8910 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:17 pm
Hi All,

I have a few questions on my wife application of FLR(M)

She needs to show 18,600.May be 22,400 if my son will not get naturalization before my wife application.

Her earning is near about 20k for year.Do we need to put 12 months payslips or 6 months payslips? If income is short then do I need to put my 12 months payslips or whatever short fall?
If she's been with her employer for at least 6 months, then she's got a choice. 6 months payslips if applying under category A or 12 months under category B.

Same will apply to you generally if supplementing her income. It would be more straightforward if supplementing her income that you both submit payslips for the same period (6 or 12), as appropriate.
Her visa last day is 14/05/2020 so if she will apply before it online and take BRP appointment end of the may after HER VISA EXPIRED then is it ok
Yes, it's ok. Date of application is the date the application is paid for (most people submit and pay on the same day).
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

amit8910
India

Post by amit8910 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:39 pm

Thanks for your reply.

I was taking pay from my company(Director).I was taking pay as PAYE from April 19 to Dec 19 and then employee of one company so what should I need to submit.

From April 19-Dec 19
Accountant letter
Payslips
Business bank statement
Personal bank statement

From Jan 20 to now
Payslips
Bank statement
Employer letter

Am I missing anything here?

Thanks in advance.

amit8910
India

Post by amit8910 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:55 pm

Is it ok if I just submit my Jan 20 to April 20 payslips?

My wife 12 months pay 19k
My three months pay 6K

Can I just put payslip as above or I need to put for me whole year?

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:01 pm

amit8910 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:39 pm
Thanks for your reply.

I was taking pay from my company(Director).I was taking pay as PAYE from April 19 to Dec 19 and then employee of one company so what should I need to submit.

From April 19-Dec 19
Accountant letter
Payslips
Business bank statement
Personal bank statement

From Jan 20 to now
Payslips
Bank statement
Employer letter

Thanks in advance.

For a ltd company as you are required to provide a lot of documentation as mentioned in the Appendix FM SE assuming you fall under paragraph 9A

“b) All of the following must be provided:
(i) Company Tax Return CT600 (a copy or print-out) for the last full financial year and evidence this has been filed with HMRC, such as electronic or written acknowledgment from HMRC.
(ii) Evidence of registration with the Registrar of Companies at Companies House.
(iii) If the company is required to produce annual audited accounts, such accounts for the last full financial year.
(iv) If the company is not required to produce annual audited accounts, unaudited accounts for the last full financial year and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation, from an accountant who is a member of a UK Recognized Supervisory Body (as defined in the Companies Act 2006) or who is a member of the Institute of Financial Accountants.
(v) Corporate/business bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600.
(vi) A current Appointment Report from Companies House.
(vii) One of the following documents must also be provided:
(1) A certificate of VAT registration and the VAT return for the last full financial year (a copy or print-out) confirming the VAT registration number, if turnover is in excess of £79,000 or was in excess of the threshold which applied during the last full financial year.
(2) Proof of ownership or lease of business premises.
(3) Proof of registration with HMRC as an employer for the purposes of PAYE and National Insurance, proof of PAYE reference number and Accounts Office reference number. This evidence may be in the form of a certified copy of the documentation issued by HMRC.
(c) Where the person is either listed as a director of the company, or is an employee of the company, or both, and receives a salary from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
(i) Payslips and P60 (if issued) covering the same period as the Company Tax Return CT600.
(ii) Personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax Return CT600 showing that the salary as a director or employee of the company (or both) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
(d) Where the person receives dividends from the company, all of the following documents must also be provided:
(i) Dividend vouchers for all dividends declared in favour of the person during or in respect of the period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600 showing the company’s and the person’s details with the person’s net dividend amount.
(ii) Personal bank statement(s) showing that those dividends were paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
(e) For the purposes of paragraph 19(a), evidence of ongoing employment as a director or other employee of the company or of ongoing receipt of dividend income from the company must be provided. This evidence may include payslips (or dividend vouchers) and personal bank statements showing that, in the period since the latest 12-month period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600, the person’s salary as a director or employee of the company (or both) (or dividend income from the company) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly. Alternative evidence may include evidence of ongoing payment of business rates, business-related insurance premiums or employer National Insurance contributions in relation to the company.”

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... d-evidence
Last edited by TODMATT on Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:02 pm

amit8910 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:55 pm

My three months pay 6K

If your wife has been with her employer for 6 months and is your wife salaried or Non salaried as they are both calculated differently?

I just read your post again that you need to make 22,400.

If you can provide those all the supporting documents then you can apply under CAT F and CAT A but in order to combine them together, they must be within the same financial year.

EDIT.

amit8910
India

Post by amit8910 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:48 pm

Thanks again.

Just want to be more precise.

If my wife income is 20K and I am short of 2,400 then if I am just submitting my payslips of 2,400 then is it acceptable?

I am asking this question as I am only 2,400 short and I can show that income from salary for last two months.

I want to avoid to show my Director pay slips because then I need to submit more documents without any reason.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:42 am

amit8910 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:48 pm
Thanks again.

Just want to be more precise.

If my wife income is 20K and I am short of 2,400 then if I am just submitting my payslips of 2,400 then is it acceptable?
Submitting payslips of £2,400 isn’t enough to meet the requirement as a director of a limited company unless that’s how much you received during the financial year.

If the ltd company falls under paragraph 9a of appendix FM SE

Paragraph 9(a) of Appendix FM-SE states “that the specified type of limited company registered in the UK is one in which:
(i) the person is either a director or employee of the company, or both, or of another company within the same group; and
(ii) shares are held (directly or indirectly) by the person, their partner or the following family members of the person or their partner: parent, grandparent, child, stepchild, grandchild, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece or first cousin; and (iii) any remaining shares are held (directly or indirectly) by fewer than five other persons.

All the documents above must be provided so for example if you are paying yourself any income as PAYE, either in the form of a payslips or dividends then it must covered the most recent financial year as mentioned in the Financial requirement of appendix FM

For those employed as a director or other employee (or both) of a specified limited company in the UK, the relevant financial year(s) will be that covered by the Company Tax Return CT600 and corresponds to the 12-month accounting year of the company
amit8910 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:48 pm
I am asking this question as I am only 2,400 short and I can show that income from salary for last two months.

I want to avoid to show my Director pay slips because then I need to submit more documents without any reason.
Unfortunately, you can’t avoid it as you must declare all income received during your most recent financial year either a payslip or dividends must be declared and when did your company starts its operation?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:00 am

amit8910 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:39 pm
and then employee of one company so what should I need to submit.

From Jan 20 to now
Payslips
Bank statement
Employer letter

Thanks in advance.
amit8910 wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:55 pm

My three months pay 6K

Whether the company you are working with from Jan 20 belongs to you or to your relative/family member?
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

amit8910
India

Post by amit8910 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:49 pm

No it's agency.

I will do below way.

6 months payslips of my wife(she is with her employer from more than 2 years)
*One question here that she got some bonus from employer in March but she invested in Pension directly so no entry in bank account BUT THERE IS A PAYLSIP FOR THAT.Will it count in income? I think yes but wants to make sure.

My self

6 Months my payslips
Jan 20 to April 20 My employer
Nov 19 to Dec19 My limited company

Am I on correct track?

Regards,

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:19 pm

amit8910 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:49 pm
No it's agency.

I will do below way.

6 months payslips of my wife(she is with her employer from more than 2 years)
*One question here that she got some bonus from employer in March but she invested in Pension directly so no entry in bank account BUT THERE IS A PAYLSIP FOR THAT.Will it count in income? I think yes but wants to make sure.

My self

6 Months my payslips
Jan 20 to April 20 My employer
Nov 19 to Dec19 My limited company

Am I on correct track?

Regards,
As you have now clarified that your employer is not your family member so now the things might be very easier for you. Previously you have stated that your wife is earning about 19k which will indeed be insufficient to meet the financial requirement of £22400 means there is some shortfall which need to be covered. Given your situation the best route would be category B which allows the combination of all incomes from all jobs & dependant. Therefore to meet the criteria under category B the combination of your both of you incomes during the last 12 months must be at least £22400 and secondly if the accumulation of both you income during the last 6 months is £11200 then you can meet the criteria. For this purpose you will have to attach your partner's 12 months of payslips with corresponding bank statements and employer letter. In addition of this you would have to attach your 4 months (Jan -April) of payslips with corresponding bank statements and your employer letter. Remember if you believe of have earned above stated income and can arrange the above stated supporting documents then you don't need to show your previous directorship & its relevant documents.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.