ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR-M - Still director of a company

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Krish9
Newly Registered
India

FLR-M - Still director of a company

Post by Krish9 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:47 am

Hello All,
We will be applying for my wife's spouse visa extension in few days time, I have small query regarding finance section, currently I am a full time employment and satisfies the finance threshold, but previously I was a IT contractor and I still have my own limited company, for which I am the director, I will be closing it 2 weeks time, so was not sure what should I be answering for "Are you a director or non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK?" , as my finance requirements are fulfilled with my full time employment and I don't have any income for last 9 months from my limited company.

Any response to this query is much appreciated.

Thanks
Krish

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLR-M - Still director of a company

Post by seagul » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:53 am

Krish9 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:47 am
Hello All,
We will be applying for my wife's spouse visa extension in few days time, I have small query regarding finance section, currently I am a full time employment and satisfies the finance threshold, but previously I was a IT contractor and I still have my own limited company, for which I am the director, I will be closing it 2 weeks time, so was not sure what should I be answering for "Are you a director or non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK?" , as my finance requirements are fulfilled with my full time employment and I don't have any income for last 9 months from my limited company.

Any response to this query is much appreciated.

Thanks
Krish
If you are only relying on your employment income then you can ignore your directorship and its related documents by saying/clicking as NO.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Krish9
Newly Registered
India

Post by Krish9 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:59 am

Thanks a lot Seagul for your response, much appreciated.

Krish9
Newly Registered
India

Post by Krish9 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:30 pm

Hello Al,
I have one more query, should the last payslips be under 28 days timeline ? normally I get paid on 26th of the month and I am thinking of applying for a visa this Friday 24th of April, which will be over 28 days.

Thanks
Chaitanya

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:32 pm

Krish9 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:30 pm
Hello Al,
I have one more query, should the last payslips be under 28 days timeline ? normally I get paid on 26th of the month and I am thinking of applying for a visa this Friday 24th of April, which will be over 28 days.

Thanks
Chaitanya
Shouldn't be older than 28 days. Just wait 2 more days for latest payslip and bank statement.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Krish9
Newly Registered
India

Post by Krish9 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:38 pm

thanks for the response, with the current pandemic, we are struggling to get the payslip and they provide a electronic copy( which is not really great), and my bank statement dat is 15th of every month.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:44 pm

Krish9 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:38 pm
thanks for the response, with the current pandemic, we are struggling to get the payslip and they provide a electronic copy( which is not really great), and my bank statement dat is 15th of every month.
E-payslip should be fine provided resembles with original. You can visit you branch for latest bank statement as few are still operating although with reduced opening hours.

Krish9
Newly Registered
India

Post by Krish9 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:22 am

Thanks again for your quick response, so I have decided to do the application today, so my last payslip was on 26th of march, so I will be under 28 days as of today, just had another question on the uploads, as there are no slots to book for the appointment, till when can I keep uploading the files ?

Thanks
Krish

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:59 am

Krish9 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:22 am
till when can I keep uploading the files ?
Usually up until the biometrics appointment.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

Krish9
Newly Registered
India

Post by Krish9 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:02 am

OK, thanks 🙏. So all the documents to be uploaded now, should be dated on or before you made the line application right ? So I can't simply upload my new payslip, which is due in 3 days time or any other document's which are dated from today (application made last night).

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:52 am

Krish9 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:02 am
OK, thanks 🙏. So all the documents to be uploaded now, should be dated on or before you made the line application right ?
Yes
Krish9 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:02 am
So I can't simply upload my new payslip, which is due in 3 days time or any other document's which are dated from today (application made last night).
You can keep uploading your documents until you will get the appointment while making sure that document shouldn't be dated after the application

Krish9
Newly Registered
India

Post by Krish9 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:06 pm

Hello Seagul,

Reg:Being the directory of the Company.

sorry to ask you this again, but just now, one of my mate told me that he knows some now who had Said "NO' to being the director of the company on FLRM application and HomeOffice rejected the application, saying he has given false information, even though his finance are satisfied from the employment, have you seen this before ? sorry I am just worried now.

Thanks
Krish

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:04 pm

Krish9 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:06 pm
Hello Seagul,

Reg:Being the directory of the Company.

sorry to ask you this again, but just now, one of my mate told me that he knows some now who had Said "NO' to being the director of the company on FLRM application and HomeOffice rejected the application, saying he has given false information,
even though his finance are satisfied from the employment,
Ask your friend to give you the contact info of that person.
Krish9 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:06 pm
have you seen this before ? sorry I am just worried now.

Thanks
Krish
Unlike to paper format the online application automatically generate the checklist of documents depending on the answer being given. And if you will say yes then you will have to provide all relevant documents and if you don't provide then caseworker might make decision based on that. In my view that income/source which is not being relied on for meeting the financial requirement isn't a deception and more likely won't be bothered to be known.

Krish9
Newly Registered
India

Post by Krish9 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:15 pm

Thanks again for the clarification, I was worried, may be it will come under deception, though I don't have any option, already submitted my application and it will take around 3 months to close a company.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:29 pm

If your tax affairs with HMRC are up to date then there shouldn't be any issue.

Krish9
Newly Registered
India

Post by Krish9 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:26 pm

You mean to say my PAYE ? On my HMRC account, I could see the company details and how much they are paying me, which matches to my payslips, also I have done my SA302 for this year.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:33 pm

Krish9 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:26 pm
You mean to say my PAYE ?
All taxable activities including dictatorship (self employment).