ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Surinder Singh- return of residence card-URGENT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kishni2001
Newly Registered

Surinder Singh- return of residence card-URGENT

Post by kishni2001 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:17 pm

Hi
I have a question.. I am in the process of applying a EU Settlement Scheme. I entered the UK via the ARTICLE 10 residence card ( Spain). I am a FILIPINA with a British husband who was exercising his Freedom of Movement is Spain, I will be applying via the Surinder Singh Route. Once I submit my application including my documents, passport and Spanish residence card, will they return my Spanish residence card back? I will need to have my Spanish Residence card back in order to travel back to Spain and sort things out. If so, how long before they return them?

birkeneve
Canada

Re: Surinder Singh- return of residence card-URGENT

Post by birkeneve » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:39 am

I didn’t get my Norwegian residence card back until my surinder singh route application was approved (the process was 3 months in my case).