ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa income amount

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

stepphen
Newly Registered
Mood:

spouse visa income amount

Post by stepphen » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:04 pm

what is going to happen about income amount needed for visa with corona virus stopping poeple working

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: spouse visa income amount

Post by TODMATT » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:30 am

stepphen wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:04 pm
what is going to happen about income amount needed for visa with corona virus stopping poeple working
There’s no official policy to address this at the moment so you need to wait or if you do overtime, you can add the income to meet the requirement. Did your employer put you on the furlough scheme?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:54 am

stepphen wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:04 pm
I m afraid but there hasn't yet been any relaxation announced in relation of meeting financial requirement except job retention scheme where you will receive 80% of your income. If that won't be sufficient then either you might have to use 6 months old cash saving or will have to start working somewhere else.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

stepphen
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by stepphen » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:25 am

my wife works full time outside covid so nearly earns enough for minimum income but im on uc benifit at moment long term heart condition i went against docters and return to work to reach minimum income but this next finiancial year how will we stand still being signed of by docter and she cant work at moment because of covid

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:15 pm

stepphen wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:25 am
my wife works full time outside covid so nearly earns enough for minimum income but im on uc benifit at moment long term heart condition i went against docters and return to work to reach minimum income but this next finiancial year how will we stand still being signed of by docter and she cant work at moment because of covid
If you (sponsor) starts getting following benefits then financial requirement will be exempted:

• Carer’s Allowance.
• Disability Living Allowance.
• Severe Disablement Allowance.
• Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit.
• Attendance Allowance.
• Personal Independence Payment.
• Armed Forces Independence Payment or Guaranteed Income Payment under the
Armed Forces Compensation Scheme.
• Constant Attendance Allowance, Mobility Supplement or War Disablement Pension
under the War Pensions Scheme.
• Police Injury Pension.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

stepphen
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by stepphen » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:50 pm

im self employed and have recieved self employment grant can i put this towards minimum income also i will be submitting my accounts later next year on advice from my accountant so they wont be ready to send in wife my wifes visa application but i ll have invoices and bank statements for proof of earnings will this be ok .she will have been here 13 half years by then .She struggling with post natal depression has felt suicidal cant see her sitting life in uk test for while

stepphen
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: spouse visa CEFR level A2.1 certificate valid for

Post by stepphen » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:11 pm

my wife been here 12 year spouse visa and extensions she has CEFR level A2.1 certificate she passed in june 2017 how long is it valid due to apply for another visa exstension 08/21 if she dont pass life in uk test

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:26 pm

stepphen wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:11 pm
my wife been here 12 year any chance all her previous immigration history can be used for ILR?spouse visa and extensions she has CEFR level A2.1 certificate she passed in june 2017 how long is it valid due to apply for another visa exstension 08/21 if she dont pass life in uk test
Validity is 2 years. However if she has used same before for a successful application and the provider centre is still in the approved list then can still be reused.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:27 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:26 pm
stepphen wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:11 pm
my wife been here 12 year any chance all her previous immigration history can be used for ILR?spouse visa and extensions she has CEFR level A2.1 certificate she passed in june 2017 how long is it valid due to apply for another visa exstension 08/21 if she dont pass life in uk test
Validity is 2 years. However if she has used same before for a successful application and the provider centre is still in the approved list then can still be reused.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:54 pm

stepphen wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:50 pm
im self employed and have recieved self employment grant can i put this towards minimum income also i will be submitting my accounts later next year on advice from my accountant so they wont be ready to send in wife my wifes visa application but i ll have invoices and bank statements for proof of earnings will this be ok .she will have been here 13 half years by then .She struggling with post natal depression has felt suicidal cant see her sitting life in uk test for while
Self employment is one of the most trickiest route for which an extensive range of documents required. Therefore, you need to read the official guidance where you will find few temporary concessions too.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 3374741147

stepphen
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by stepphen » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:01 am

we can go ilr or lr but she still has to pass life in uk that the problem

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:25 am

stepphen wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:01 am
we can go ilr or lr but she still has to pass life in uk that the problem
People have attested to a particular resource being used where in if prospective test takers prepares with it are more or less have increased chances of passing

stepphen
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by stepphen » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:46 pm

could you please tell me what that is

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:26 pm

Google liuk tests and you will get many links for third party companies, links not permitted to be posted on the forum
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

stepphen
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by stepphen » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:40 pm

yes trinity is still on the list