ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help apply non eu partner from pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Zeebro44

Need help apply non eu partner from pakistan

Post by Zeebro44 » Sun May 10, 2020 1:37 pm

Hi everyone I'm british citizen working in ireland I want to apply visa for my wife from pakistan plz tell me how long my wife can get visa to join me in ireland its take long process or its take normal weeks ?? You advice will be much appreciated thanks

Granista
BANNED
American Samoa

Re: Need help apply non eu partner from pakistan

Post by Granista » Mon May 11, 2020 1:10 pm

If all your paperwork in order you can get the visa in a couple of weeks. Apply for a 90 day EUTR visa and then you can apply for residence after arrival.

iceice304
Ireland

Post by iceice304 » Mon May 11, 2020 11:37 pm

Due to current restrictions there may be delays in processing the application otherwise they were doing it quickly in 2 to max 4 weeks time. Colleague of mine got it in 2 weeks before restrictions

LauraDa
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by LauraDa » Thu May 21, 2020 9:30 pm

Hi there,

My husband has applied on the 1st of May, through embassy in South Africa.

Currently waiting for Dublin head office to give Embassy the permission for the visa.

It’s going into 3 weeks now of waiting, will keep you update it in regards to the time frame, I heard it can take 2-4 weeks. Not sure if it will be the case..