ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Expired B1 SELT – GESE Grade 5

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

whatislife786

Expired B1 SELT – GESE Grade 5

Post by whatislife786 » Sun May 10, 2020 11:20 pm

Dear Sir/Madam
I got my B1 Selt Gese5 awarded by Trinity College on 20 February 2018.Could you please let me know if it is still valid for a naturalisation application i will submit in November 2020. This certificate was not used by the Home Office during my permanent residence application form last year 2019 sep as I am a family member of an EEA citizen and there was no need for me to provide it at that time.
Please advise thanks in advance.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Expired B1 SELT – GESE Grade 5

Post by alterhase58 » Mon May 11, 2020 6:57 am

Validity of the B1 certificate is two years so you will have to take another test. EEA PR applications don't have the English requirement, as you said.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.