ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa 2 jobs, one cheque payment other is bank transfer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Eddy2929
Newly Registered
Ireland

Spouse visa 2 jobs, one cheque payment other is bank transfer

Post by Eddy2929 » Mon May 11, 2020 12:31 am

Hi everyone.

I am the sponsor for my wife to come to the UK. I have 2 jobs. I have started both on 1st April 2020. I get paid from my first job £1200 monthly via cheque and I deposit the ‘net pay’ as it shows on the cheque to my bank account. I get paid from my second job £400 montly via bank transfer. My position is same for both jobs. I am a shop assistant. My annual income will be £14400 + 4800 : 19200

My questions are:
1- Do I have to submit 6 months payslips and bank statements or 12 months ?
2- Is it ok if one of the payment method via cheque ? Because I hear that bank transfer would be better.

I will be happy if anyone can help about that...

geoeng
Canada

Re: Spouse visa 2 jobs, one cheque payment other is bank transfer

Post by geoeng » Mon May 11, 2020 9:44 am

Eddy2929 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 12:31 am
I am the sponsor for my wife to come to the UK. I have 2 jobs. I have started both on 1st April 2020. I get paid from my first job £1200 monthly via cheque and I deposit the ‘net pay’ as it shows on the cheque to my bank account. I get paid from my second job £400 montly via bank transfer. My position is same for both jobs. I am a shop assistant. My annual income will be £14400 + 4800 : 19200

My questions are:
1- Do I have to submit 6 months payslips and bank statements or 12 months ?
2- Is it ok if one of the payment method via cheque ? Because I hear that bank transfer would be better.
1 - This is dependent on how long you have been with your employers. You can apply using Category A and submitting 6 months worth of payslips and bank statements once you have been with both employers for at least 6 months at the date of application. You would otherwise have to apply using Category B and provide 12 months worth of payslips and bank statements.

2- Yes. Whether it was a cheque or electronic transfer doesn't really matter as far as I am aware. They use the bank statements to confirm that the net amount shown on the pay slips has been received.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

Eddy2929
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Eddy2929 » Mon May 11, 2020 10:30 am

Thank you for the reply Geoeng.

Your statements are explanatory. I started both jobs on 1st April 2020 and will wait until October 2020 to complete 6 months and then apply for the visa. So I should be ok with 6 months payslips and bank statements as you said.

Thanks again.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon May 11, 2020 1:30 pm

Eddy2929 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 10:30 am

Your statements are explanatory. I started both jobs on 1st April 2020 and will wait until October 2020 to complete 6 months and then apply for the visa. So I should be ok with 6 months payslips and bank statements as you said.

Thanks again.
You will also need the employer letters from both jobs
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Eddy2929
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Eddy2929 » Mon May 11, 2020 9:41 pm

Thank you for the help