ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 year long term residence ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ashontherun
India

10 year long term residence ILR

Post by ashontherun » Thu May 14, 2020 3:54 pm

Hello moderators,

I am currently on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension visa which will expire in Aug 2021.

However, my 10 year will be complete in December 2020 and would like to apply for ILR based on 10 year long term residence in UK.

My query is do I have to fulfill the criteria for creating/maintaining 2 jobs for 1 year still? I had to lay off both the employees in March 2020 due to business loss in light of Covid-19 before the furlough scheme was announced.

Please could you help me?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: 10 year long term residence ILR

Post by zimba » Thu May 14, 2020 5:44 pm

Tier 1E requirements do not apply under SET(LR)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ashontherun
India

Post by ashontherun » Thu May 14, 2020 7:57 pm

Thank you Zimba for your prompt reply.

Much appreciated.

One more query which I am sure must have been asked several times on the forum. Please could you guide me where could I find the list of documents required in support of SET(LR) application? Thanks in advance!

Cheers

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 15, 2020 1:31 am

There is no exhaustive list. Simply all your passports over the 10 years, LIUK and English language evidence
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ashontherun
India

Post by ashontherun » Fri May 15, 2020 7:59 pm

Thank you Zimba!