ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fee Waiver

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

theforeigner
Newly Registered
Algeria

Fee Waiver

Post by theforeigner » Sun May 17, 2020 3:29 pm

Hello everyone
I submitted my Fee Waiver form 3 weeks ago.
Anyone know how long take for a decision, please
Thank You

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Fee Waiver

Post by CR001 » Sun May 17, 2020 3:34 pm

What are you applying for??

Your previous posts forom July last year state you hold ilr and was applying for a spouse visa for your wife and son??

immigration-for-family-members/financia ... l#p1801999
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sun May 17, 2020 4:34 pm

Keep in mind that if you get a fee waiver, your wife and son will be on a 10 year to ILR FLR(FP) route and that if your son gets ILR after his 18th birthday, he will need to meet all the requirements for British citizenship/naturalisation as an adult himself (i.e. it will not be as your dependent).
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

moore100
Nigeria

Post by moore100 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:57 pm

Hello, can i know if you get respondfrom home office about the fee waiver application?