ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Blank Checklist after Submission

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lavinia85
Newly Registered
Mexico

Blank Checklist after Submission

Post by lavinia85 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:46 pm

Hi all! Hope first week of June is treating you well.

I finally submitted my ILR a few weeks ago, but when I downloaded the .pdf CHECKLIST from the UKVI website (the one with my name and unique number at the top), the box fields are all blank :shock:

Now I am certain I ticked those before paying, so not sure what happened. Should I email UKVI to confirm I will be indeed supplying all the required documentation?

As it stands now it looks like I won’t be sending them anything so I am worried they will reject the application before I manage to book a UKVCAS appointment!

Thanks vm in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Blank Checklist after Submission

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:14 am

Probably a glitch. Your application is decided based on the rules NOT what the online system says. You should submit all the documentation required. This included passports, LIUK, English language as well as financial evidence documents and cohabitation documents.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

lavinia85
Newly Registered
Mexico

Re: Blank Checklist after Submission

Post by lavinia85 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:22 am

Thank you very much.