ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR m NARIC and ukcvas appointment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ranji82

FLR(M) Financial Requirement for Children

Post by ranji82 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:52 pm

Hi,

Hope every one is keeping safe , I was about to apply FLR(M) Extension for my wife and child.
I had 2 children .. younger one is British Citizen so I don't need to apply visa for him.

My Questions is about financial requirement .. how much do I need to show

22,400 ( 18,600 (Partner) + 3,800 (child) )
or
24,800 ( Partner + 2 childs)

My second question is about Bank Statements .. I had online statements so do I still need to take the print out and signed by bank like before?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) Financial Requirement for Children

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:54 pm

22,400 ( 18,600 (Partner) + 3,800 (child) )
This one.
My second question is about Bank Statements .. I had online statements so do I still need to take the print out and signed by bank like before?
No. You can use pdf bank statements as long as they have all the details and look like original statements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ranji82

FLR m NARIC and ukcvas appointment

Post by ranji82 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:00 pm

Hi,
Sorry to hijack your post ..

I was about to apply spouse visa extension for FLR(M) .. I am waiting for UK Naric confirmation.. I partly filled the application..when can I book an appointment for bio metric at UKVCAS? Will I get email for registration after submitting the application? I am also worried about delay in getting appointment vs visa expiry date.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR m NARIC and ukcvas appointment

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:15 pm

ranji82 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:00 pm
Hi,

I was about to apply spouse visa extension for FLR(M) .. I am waiting for UK Naric confirmation.. I partly filled the application..when can I book an appointment for bio metric at UKVCAS? Will I get email for registration after submitting the application? I am also worried about delay in getting appointment vs visa expiry date.
Do NOT tag your questions onto other users topics!!

You can only book biometrics appointment once you have submitted and paid for the online application.

Date if application is the date you submit and pay online and NOT the biometric appointment date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ranji82

Post by ranji82 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:37 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:15 pm
ranji82 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:00 pm
Hi,

Do NOT tag your questions onto other users topics!!

You can only book biometrics appointment once you have submitted and paid for the online application.

Date if application is the date you submit and pay online and NOT the biometric appointment date.
Thanks for the confirmation CR001 .. Once again sorry for the hijacking the post.

ranji82

Re: FLR M Accommodation Request

Post by ranji82 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:47 pm

Hi All,

Thanks for your suggestions till now . I have a question regrading the accommodation. Is it mandatory to provide a proof of accommodation along with cohabitation statements.

I am living in a property for last 2.5 years and I have all utility bills in our name but do not have tenancy agreement.

Will those utility bills sufficient or do I need to provide any further documents?

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLR M Accommodation Request

Post by seagul » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:01 pm

ranji82 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:47 pm
Hi All,

Thanks for your suggestions till now . I have a question regrading the accommodation. Is it mandatory to provide a proof of accommodation along with cohabitation statements.

I am living in a property for last 2.5 years and I have all utility bills in our name but do not have tenancy agreement.

Will those utility bills sufficient or do I need to provide any further documents?

Thanks
Application form/checklist do ask about the housing cost with corresponding evidences such as tenancy agreement/mortgage statements & council tax etc.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

ranji82

Re: Questions before application submission

Post by ranji82 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:50 pm

Thanks for the help every one , I am all set for the FLR(M) extension for my wife. I just completed the form and about to submit it. I have few questions

1) I understand , we need to wait for bio metric appointment .. any idea whats average waiting time?

2) Do they consider the date of application submission or I need to pay both IHS , Visa Fee and submit the application as well?

3) I wanted to go for Self upload .. is this at the same time of bio metric appointment or do I need to do it before?

4) Do I need to keep on adding the documents to support our application till the bio metric appointment like latest bank statements, cohabitation letters etc or only up to date of submission is sufficient.

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:58 pm

ranji82 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:50 pm
Thanks for the help every one , I am all set for the FLR(M) extension for my wife. I just completed the form and about to submit it. I have few questions

1) I understand , we need to wait for bio metric appointment .. any idea whats average waiting time?

2) Do they consider the date of application submission or I need to pay both IHS , Visa Fee and submit the application as well?

3) I wanted to go for Self upload .. is this at the same time of bio metric appointment or do I need to do it before?

4) Do I need to keep on adding the documents to support our application till the bio metric appointment like latest bank statements, cohabitation letters etc or only up to date of submission is sufficient.

Thanks
1. They recently reinstated their service which is unpredictable but seemingly more inclined over those who are waiting before the lockdown.

2. Date of application is when you pay application fee & IHS and successfully submit it. Both fees should be paid to keep the application in progress.

3. If you choose self upload then you can carrying on uploading until the date of appointment.

4. See reply #3. Furthermore, your financial documents must be dated until the date of application.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:08 pm

ranji82 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:50 pm

1) I understand , we need to wait for bio metric appointment .. any idea whats average waiting time? This is not yet known, they are just opening up.

2) Do they consider the date of application submission or I need to pay both IHS , Visa Fee and submit the application as well? The date of application is the day when you pay for both and submit

3) I wanted to go for Self upload .. is this at the same time of bio metric appointment or do I need to do it before? Once you have paid, you have access to do self upload and can continue to upload and or modify till you get your biometrics done

4) Do I need to keep on adding the documents to support our application till the bio metric appointment like latest bank statements, cohabitation letters etc or only up to date of submission is sufficient. You can continue till you do your biometrics, however, any document you upload must not be dated after the date of application submission. Also keep the relevant docks to comply with the 28day rule.

Thanks

ranji82

Post by ranji82 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:02 am

Thanks Both , It makes me feel lot better now. I have one more question related to declaration
Am I right in assuming declaration forms need to be uploaded along with documents ?

Any idea .. can I use docu sign instead of print, sign and scan ?

Thanks

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:24 pm

ranji82 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:02 am
Am I right in assuming declaration forms need to be uploaded along with documents ?
Yes.
Any idea .. can I use docu sign instead of print, sign and scan ?
If it matches your signature on other uploaded docs, why not?
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

ranji82

Re: About ukcvas appointment

Post by ranji82 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:27 am

Thanks every one for the assistance so far , I have submitted the application today.

I have been told to booking a bio metric appointment by 2nd September but I can not find any slots for next 4 weeks. Am I right in assuming UKCVAS will send us an email when we can book the appointment or do we need to login to their site and check once in a while ?

Regarding the self upload .. can I upload individual documents separately or am I expected to create on big PDF?

Thanks for your help and assistance.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:03 pm

ranji82 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:27 am
Thanks every one for the assistance so far , I have submitted the application today.

I have been told to booking a bio metric appointment by 2nd September but I can not find any slots for next 4 weeks. Am I right in assuming UKCVAS will send us an email when we can book the appointment or do we need to login to their site and check once in a while ?

Regarding the self upload .. can I upload individual documents separately or am I expected to create on big PDF?

Keep checking the website till you get appointment.

You can not scan and lump all documents together as one big PDF, scan documents separately and orderly so you can upload each to the required section. I. E. You can scan 6 months bank statements together as 1, arrange orderly and scan pay slips etc

ranji82

Post by ranji82 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:31 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:03 pm
ranji82 wrote:

You can not scan and lump all documents together as one big PDF, scan documents separately and orderly so you can upload each to the required section. I. E. You can scan 6 months bank statements together as 1, arrange orderly and scan pay slips etc
Thanks for the clarification AmazonianX

ranji82

Post by ranji82 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:32 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
ranji82 wrote:

ranji82

Post by ranji82 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:32 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
ranji82 wrote: