ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (LR) Application Form query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Geek987
Newly Registered
India

Set (LR) Application Form query

Post by Geek987 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:01 pm

Hello Moderators,
I had few queries regarding filling of online Set(LR) form. If its already been answered then please point me to that topic.

- While adding the travel history for last 10 years, the UKVI website is not allowing me to add more than 30 entries. I need to provide more entries. Please advise.

- With regards to address, I had thought they will let me add more addresses as it's been just about 2 years at my current address. I hope this should be ok as they would anyways have records based on the previous application history.

- With regards to English requirements, I have done the Trinity B1 exam. However, my degree is in English. What should I answer to that question where they arw asking if you have a degree in English?

- There is a section around providing the social ties to countries where you have lived for more than 5 years. Please advise what to add here.

Thanks a lot for your support.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Set (LR) Application Form query

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:54 pm

- While adding the travel history for last 10 years, the UKVI website is not allowing me to add more than 30 entries. I need to provide more entries. Please advise.
Prepare a separate sheet. Upload with documents
- With regards to address, I had thought they will let me add more addresses as it's been just about 2 years at my current address. I hope this should be ok as they would anyways have records based on the previous application history.
Only last two addresses are asked
- With regards to English requirements, I have done the Trinity B1 exam. However, my degree is in English. What should I answer to that question where they arw asking if you have a degree in English?
Answer NO
- There is a section around providing the social ties to countries where you have lived for more than 5 years. Please advise what to add here.
Not important. Answer whatever you wish
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Geek987
Newly Registered
India

Post by Geek987 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:23 pm

Great. Thanks a lot.

Geek987
Newly Registered
India

Post by Geek987 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:07 am

Hello Moderators,
One follow up question with regards to my ILR application.

I have mentioned in my application that my 3 year old UK born kid normally lives with me.

My kid goes to a nursery and I am getting free 15 hours weekly from my council for the same (adjusted by nursery when they charge me).

As I am currently on Tier 2 ICT visa applying for ILR on Long Residence basis, will this benefit be considered as violation of my visa conditions as on my BRP it states that 'No Recourse to Public Funds'.

Please advise.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:15 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Geek987
Newly Registered
India

Post by Geek987 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:50 am

Thanks a lot Zimba