ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form AN for naturalisation due January 2021

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Form AN for naturalisation due January 2021

Post by bizman » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:07 pm

Hello everyone

I’m due for my citizenship application in January 2021. Is it too early to start filling the online form please.

Also I checked the AN form and there is a place where employment etc is asked. I came in as Tier1 entrepreneur and got my ILR as a Director of a company. I have not taken salary since July 2019 as I don’t want to spend money on tax from PAYE. I’m trying to stabilise my company and I just started earning salary back this June is this ok.

I’m also operating from home at the moment to cut cost, the house is mine. I used to maintain an office but moved to the house to operate from my house, is this ok.

Thanks

Bizman
Bizman

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Form AN for naturalisation due January 2021

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:10 pm

I’m due for my citizenship application in January 2021. Is it too early to start filling the online form please.
Yes as applications only remain live for 10 weeks then are deleted. Nothing stopping you from doing a dummy run to see questions.
Also I checked the AN form and there is a place where employment etc is asked. I came in as Tier1 entrepreneur and got my ILR as a Director of a company. I have not taken salary since July 2019 as I don’t want to spend money on tax from PAYE. I’m trying to stabilise my company and I just started earning salary back this June is this ok.
Employment is not mandatory for citizenship. Simply list your employment as the form asks. Makes sure all your tax affairs are in order
I’m also operating from home at the moment to cut cost, the house is mine. I used to maintain an office but moved to the house to operate from my house, is this ok.
You are overthinking.

Thanks

Bizman
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:25 pm

Thank you so much CR001 as always. You are right I think I am overthinking. Thank you once again. I will take my time till November before applying.

God bless you
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:22 pm

Good to see you back bizman:) I just applied mine on 22nd June but awaiting biometrics!
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:29 pm

Wow great Cullinan brother. Trust you have been good. It’s good to know you are progressing to the final stage. I hope they will respond quickly.
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:54 am

bizman wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:29 pm
Wow great Cullinan brother. Trust you have been good. It’s good to know you are progressing to the final stage. I hope they will respond quickly.
Thanks bizman. Yes hope so.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.