ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Curtailment & Citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Saam127

Curtailment & Citizenship

Post by Saam127 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:24 pm

Hello Members,

I am Little worried about my visa curtailment in 2015
Immigration officer Found me behind the counter of food place and curtailed my & 2 dependent visas, I explained them that I intend to takeover Food Business, Homes office asked me to Prove this claim which I did, I filed JR and HOME OFFICE withdrew there claim and offered me Compensation (Reasonable Cost) which I accepted it Transferred into my Solicitor account, after that I applied for Tier 1 entrepreneur Extension which was granted and than granted ILR base on Tier 1 entrepreneur 5 years route last month.
They also Send curtailment letter to my Uk born daughter, immigration officers came to my house where they seen my new born daughter, she was 10 days old when we received her letter, Last week I applied her British Citizenship,
My questions are,

1- will they consider Visa Curtailment when I will apply for my citizenship even when Home office withdrew there claim and paid reasonable cost to me?

2-Can Home office now refuse my Uk born daughter Citizenship application?

Thank you very much

Saam127

Re: Curtailment & Citizenship

Post by Saam127 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:34 pm

Hello Members,
Anyone here to help me out please

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Curtailment & Citizenship

Post by Zerubbabel » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:03 pm

Hello

If you've been accused of an immigration breach but cleared later, then the Home Office recognised the error and even offered compensation, there is no reason they hold that accusation against you again later.